New Elemis TSV on Saturday 7th January 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
:star::flower::star: The next TSV from Elemis will be on Saturday 7th January 2012. ! :star::flower::star:

Keeley said last Sunday that there will be no PCMC.

I really wish for the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating :heart: Night Cream !!! :angel:

When she says PCMC that usually includes the Oxygenating Night cream too as they are the same family.
Last year she said on facebook not PMCM until the christmas TSV and we did not get day or night from the range until then.

Arrrrggghhh! I really need some more of the night cream as well - already wondering what to use instead as I'm scooping out the dregs of my pot now :( I quite like No 7 P&P Night Cream so might use that until QVC has some going in a set......

Yes I do need night cream, only one spare pot now. LOL

Can I recommend Marks and Spencer's own ranges. Excellent has the bunny logo too and not expensive.

Or hit ebay and you can usually find the Oxy Night Cream at around the £20 mark for 30mls.

Thanks, Donna255 !

I didn't know Marks and Spencer had their own range !

:flower::flower::flower:

I bet it's something to do with new year - new you detoxing after the excesses of Christmas and new year! So in the range there's possibility of bliss capsules (wishful thinking probably) tri enzymes or visible brilliance hmmmm it's not far away is it considering elemis fans will have bought the last one and maybe are having extra bits for Christmas

I'm not sure why the night cream can't be used in the day but I definately find it less greasy on my skin for the daytime than the usual PCMC. I managed to FART on the TSV over the weekend as I still have last year's collection on the go but would like to try the new spa range of shower/bath oils if any go cheap on our favourite auction site.

I find it odd that Keeley tells us what's not in the next bliddy TSV rather than what is.

If I run out of the Elemis nightcream, I just use PCMC day and night.

You can use whatever you like whenever you like! Many companies only bring out day and night creams coz it's twice as many products for us to buy! I only ever use PCMC as a night cream as it doesn't contain spf and having that in my day cream (and not having to use a seperate one) is important to me. I've just ordered a kit from QVC with the pro collagen day and night creams in and they'll both be used as a night cream, and probably eye cream as well if i run out of the pro collagen one (it's $106 here, won't be stocking up on that haha!)

I agree that the new years TSV will all be about detoxing, I can almost HEAR AY wittering on about her snowballs or whatever it is she drinks at Christmas and how naughty she was...they'll be flogging us spring before we know it...

I'm not sure why the night cream can't be used in the day but I definately find it less greasy on my skin for the daytime than the usual PCMC. I managed to FART on the TSV over the weekend as I still have last year's collection on the go but would like to try the new spa range of shower/bath oils if any go cheap on our favourite auction site.

I often use the night cream both day and night in the winter as I find it more hydrating, seems to make my skin look better using it twice a day too.

I admit to mixing a drop of argan oil into my moisturiser at night(makes the Oxy go much further, or it could be the clarisonic), then in really cold weather add a drop into the PCMC.

I will say it will be the Tri En stuff. If you get Bliss caps it will only be 7 or 14 days supply.

I am currently using Judith Williams but, when the pot is depleted, I will use the elemis PCMC morning and night as always. I find the oxygenating night cream is too rich for my skin.

I cannot see a full size Bliss, never done it before as the price would rocket. I will say the usual 14 days they have had in TSVs before. The Cleanser/Toner no doubt the Tri stuff as Keeley said detox and that is what its recommended for by her.

:star::flower::star: The next TSV from Elemis will be on Sunday 8th January 2012 ! :star::flower::star:

Keeley said last Sunday that there will be no PCMC.

I really wish for the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating :heart: Night Cream !!! :angel:

I can really see a difference when I use the Pro-Collagen Oxygenasting Night Cream.

Keeley has just confirmed FULL SIZED bliss capsules will be in the tsv. Also date is Saturday 7th Jan.

Cant believe it is full size bliss caps, could be quite expensive just after christmas
and I guess there will be a choice of supersize cleanser and toner and not the tri-enzyme?

Also guessing Keeley is hinting that its on 3 EP

Latest posts

Back