Easy fill hanging baskets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I accidentally found myself listening to a gardening segment the other day with "that" man on it. Euwww! The only reason I didn't flick over to IW was because for a second I thought I was on IW already. Lo and behold, there was the lovely Scottish chappie demonstrating the EF hanging baskets. Now I wonder what IW will have to say about this for they have had the monopoly on these for so long.

The products themselves are excellent, nay, miraculous. I have four of them and they really do deliver. You plant them up just as easily as they say (only I try not to clip the leaves like they do) and a few weeks later you have a huge orb of flowers which is a sight to behold.

Where do I buy mine from? Ebay of course.

I have had these for years and bought mine from Gardening Direct online. These baskets are really good but you need to check around for the best price, they sell them in lots of places.

QVC need Johnny Vegas to present them, just as he did on Ideal World! (live link to a stage performance) But the suits at QVC seem a pretty humourless bunch so I doubt it'd ever happen!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back