No christmas themed tsv's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This year there were no christmassy tsv's even, when it came to christmas in july, the tsv's well at least one of them was the Lori Greiner crappywrappy thing. Other years there would have been like 2 TSV's christmas based, like every fortinight between September and November this year there has been none.

Any idea why

Agree with you Jazzy, in past years they've had TSVs of Christmas trees, music boxes, carousels etc and more obviously gifty items, not just beauty and hair gizmos. They've already had "Deck the halls Finale" shows, maybe they stop selling decorations in November to avoid returns in the New Year; it's difficult to argue a set of fairy lights was a gift!

Never fear, the "January Sale" will start as soon they can't guarantee Xmas delivery (about the 13th December in my case!) with its annoying jangly music and insulting 27p reductions. After that New Year New You - diet chef, slimming knickers and dodgy sit-up exercise equipment...I'm almost looking forward to visiting the Outlaws!

Jude xx

I used to love the fibre optic Christmas scenes that lit up and played Crimbo carols and had little skaters twirling around to the music. QVC used to do one as a TSV at the beginning of December and I loved mine. Sadly it finally kicked the bucket last Xmas, but I loved those fibre optic lights and watching it in the dark. Sad, but true!

Latest posts

Back