Elemis TSVs have arrived but 1 of 2 ordered has been stolen out of packaging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Elemis TSV arrived. I signed for it, went into living room, got the scissors out to open it up and noticed that it had already been cut open and sealed up again with clear tape. Only one box inside with 1 TSV, instead of 2. Clearly someone either in the QVC warehouse or at Hermes have nicked one of the TSVs. I rang CS straight away and fair play to QVC they are sending a replacement straightaway and apologised profusely. I am expecting another 2 TSVs to arrive in the next day or two (placed 2 orders at different times of day!) so jolly well hope some light fingered Hermes or QVC worker hasn't nicked one out of that parcel too. Just appalled really. Its just blatant theft. Cant believe the bare-faced cheek really. But I'm glad QVC are sending a replacement immediately and not sending out a declaration and then waiting for it to come back before despatching a replacement.

Just certain people doing their own Christmas shopping! :angry:

I had a similar experience last year with a GemsTV parcel being ripped open and resealed minus a couple of goodies......

Flamenco - can't help but ask. You said you placed two orders at different times of the day. Could it just be that you received one of the orders and that the other one might arrive separately? They would be treated as different orders wouldn't they?

Perhaps I'm not understanding you properly.

Flamenco - can't help but ask. You said you placed two orders at different times of the day. Could it just be that you received one of the orders and that the other one might arrive separately? They would be treated as different orders wouldn't they?

Perhaps I'm not understanding you properly.

I recently ordered 2 items of kitchenware at different times of the day but they both came in the same parcel.

I placed 2 orders of 2 items each so 4 in total. The orders were different times of the day but each order was for 2 items . The invoice inside the parcel stated 2 items but obviously only 1 inside as it had been opened and 1 stolen, then sealed back up with selotape!

Lost items

I also had a strange experience with a Lola Rose bracelet. The parcel arrived with a note from the post office saying it had been opened. The Lola Rose bracelet was gone and in it's place was a child's plastic one! Very strange. I contacted customer service and they replaced it with a new one. I don't know how people have the cheek to steal from a parcel and then wear it or give to someone as a gift. No conscience.

I had two packets arrive empty... as for parcels being open and labeled as such customs sometimes do a random looksee, but that only applies to those us in Ireland, as parcels cross borders in fairness to them they repack everything perfectly, you'd never suspect bar they put a sticker on it.

someone on facebook was giving hell to QVC over receiving an opened parcel, it was on easy pay and QVC still took the next easy pay even though she had never received a replacement. She seemed to think it was the staff in Liverpool rather than the courier or post. She called the staff some very rude names and the thread got pulled very quickly.

someone on facebook was giving hell to QVC over receiving an opened parcel, it was on easy pay and QVC still took the next easy pay even though she had never received a replacement. She seemed to think it was the staff in Liverpool rather than the courier or post. She called the staff some very rude names and the thread got pulled very quickly.

not surprised that the thread got pulled, I am intrigued by what evidence she would have to assume that it was the staff in Liverpool? Surely courier/post would have just as much of a chance to take items?

Well there was a time when the good outnumbered the bad but sadly few people have any sense of right and wrong these days. They grow up with no conscience because their parents had no idea either. I think we are probably into the third generation of people without good role models.

Obviously I am generalising here but every day I battle with people who ride their mountain bikes at you on the pavement, let doors slam in your face, spit on the streets and of course the swearing. People sometimes swore in public when I was younger but usually a young man would apologise and say he shouldn't have sworn in front of a woman. Nowadays the language isn't just swearing it is the most foul, disgusting language you could hear and sadly is also used by females.

I do fear for my grandchildren growing up I really do.

I received a box from QVC with 8 small packs of Thorntons chocs in. It had been left on my doorstep (even though I was at home) and the lid was half open, the single piece of sellotape was split. I quickly checked it but they were all there. Maybe they hadn't got a sweet tooth. I rang CS and complained about the poor packing. That was a Hermes delivery. They never ring the bell, just chuck it on the step.

I must say I have a smashing bloke who delivers to me the things I have from Q and the man who delivers for DPD thats usually from Gems tv told me that they have to put up £1000 of there own money so if parcels go astray the company will take the money out of that and apparantly the bosses snoop on them to make sure they are delivering parcels properly and are signed for .hearing some of the stories on here I feel very lucky with the delivery people I have.

I must say I have a smashing bloke who delivers to me the things I have from Q and the man who delivers for DPD thats usually from Gems tv told me that they have to put up £1000 of there own money so if parcels go astray the company will take the money out of that and apparantly the bosses snoop on them to make sure they are delivering parcels properly and are signed for .hearing some of the stories on here I feel very lucky with the delivery people I have.

I feel the same about my postlady and my couriers. Nothing I've ordered from QVC, eBay, Amazon etc etc has ever arrived damaged, opened and resealed, or with any items missing. They leave parcels in a 'safe place' if I'm at work (although my Close is so quiet they could probably leave parcels at the front door.) The postlady has gone one step further as she once put a parcel into a plastic P.O. bag and left a note saying 'I put it in a bag because it looked like rain.'

I feel so sorry for those of you who have received parcels that have been damaged or opened. But all credit to QVC for sending out replacements without all the form filling that you usually have to do if something doesn't turn up. Maybe they're beginning to realise, at long last, that the customer does matter!!

I have a lovely Hermes lady but, i ordered 5 (yes i know but am being lazy and getting everyone i can think of the same thing!)Slankets when they were TSV in October, they came with plastic banding around them and 1 was very obviously missing ( even OH commented, and he usually ignores all qvc packages -after several years of training!) I phoned CS and they said they would replace it, waited 10 days and no replacement phoned again and they had no record of my call- which is a bit weird and they sent me another, i was a bit cheesed off as i had ordered early to send up north with my MiL and have to post it now but at least they did send a replacement in the end

Elemis TSV arrived. I signed for it, went into living room, got the scissors out to open it up and noticed that it had already been cut open and sealed up again with clear tape. Only one box inside with 1 TSV, instead of 2. Clearly someone either in the QVC warehouse or at Hermes have nicked one of the TSVs. I rang CS straight away and fair play to QVC they are sending a replacement straightaway and apologised profusely. I am expecting another 2 TSVs to arrive in the next day or two (placed 2 orders at different times of day!) so jolly well hope some light fingered Hermes or QVC worker hasn't nicked one out of that parcel too. Just appalled really. Its just blatant theft. Cant believe the bare-faced cheek really. But I'm glad QVC are sending a replacement immediately and not sending out a declaration and then waiting for it to come back before despatching a replacement.

Credt where credit is due; QVC always come up trumps when you encounter a problem. Or so I have found. It does encourage one to shop with QVC.

I've had this happen to me three times now, where items come in empty boxes! Cheek!

Have good experiences with delivery, especially the Hermes lady.I think she misses me if there is nothing to deliver!!!!
A friend of mine was going mad the other day trying to trace a Parcelforce delivery ( not QVC) they apparently tried to deliver it at 6a.m & didn't get a reply so left the card.I would wonder what was happening if I got a knock at the door at that time!
I once had an order that didn't turn up but contacted QVC & they sent me the appropriate paperwork to complete.

Latest posts

Back