Salt shakers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Good grief, £13.58 for just over 2kg of salt to chuck on your drive! The garden centre near me sell a 5kg bag for about £3. That means Q are charging £10 for two cardboard tubes that didn't look that easy to use. They're having a laugh, surely?

chances are it won't stay "free-flowing" for long unless it's kept dry and cool. Really it's just out and out scare-mongering targetted at older and infirm people, more likely to be relatives of QVC shoppers. Their money would be better spent on those coil-y things you fit over the soles of your shoes.

Linda xx

but people your forgetting that you dont have to venture out of your house to order and carry it home!! thus the dreaded trip to the garden centre/shopping centre avoided ;)

They're selling salt now???? Astounding....!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

And they had the cheek to say table salt doesn't work - well it always worked for me when i didn't have rock salt to put down and far cheaper than what they charge!

How disappoining. I thought this was going to be about a Kelly Hoppen condiment set I could buy for one of my residual homes.

Latest posts

Back