Alison Young - Flashing.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
It's obvious AY has put weight on. Nothing wrong with that at all, but I do wish she would wear appropriate clothes for her body shape. She's sat there on the OPI show wearing a dress which is far too tight and is pulling so much that her thunder thighs are completely on show, and that's not all that'd be on show if she moved her legs even slightly. We really don't want to see so much of you Alison, particularly not at breakfast time. :puke: Cover yourself up love.

oh the picture in my mind...... how do I get rid of it??????????????????????????????:mysmilie_506:

She needs a make over full stop ! Her hair is an utter mess & the roots need doing badly:emo:

I thought exactly the same Bensmum. FAR TOO MUCH on show!!! The dress seemed to get higher and higher. Thought we were going to see today's washing.:puke:

bless her she looks kind of cute. her face is rounder and this is less ageing than the shrunken cheeks look. and i love her bouffant hair. did not like the white jacket though looks like lambs legs for sleeves!

I don't mind her hair or make up but my goodness shes become very frumpy.Couldn't believe how short the skirt was on the OPI launch though!!!!!!!

I think "roots" must be the latest fashion judging by the number of presenters and guests on QVC and elsewhere.

Maybe OK for us mortals occasionally but in the public eye, especially when your selling an image, not in my opinion. :down:

She said the other day she hasn't had her hair done for 7 months!!!!!! She looked so much better when it was styled with shorter layers.

To be honest AY has a habit of throwing one leg over the other up at thigh level. Or sitting with legs wide open. I keep thinking of the Red Light District and those women in the windows advertising their wares.

Her makeup looked dreadful last night. Looks like she opened the Bare Escentuals TSV and slapped all of it on, with extra for good measure. She very very rarely gets her makeup right.

i must agree she looks good when mally does it but otherwise no! stil like her though cant help it!

bless her she looks kind of cute. her face is rounder and this is less ageing than the shrunken cheeks look. and i love her bouffant hair. did not like the white jacket though looks like lambs legs for sleeves!

I know what you mean - a moon/ Humpty Dumpty face .. like this ☞ :talking:

You lot are just jealous that you're not being paid to sit flashing yer nether regions on satellite telly :nod:

:giggle:

Sorry but for me AY and cute do not go together,I agree with Donna that many times on her beauty shows she sits with her legs apart.maybe she thinks she`s still on her horse,anyhow it is very off putting and thats being polite.
Lynn

Regarding her make up I had to laugh this morning on the repeat show where she was on with Mary Greenwell. Before she introduced her AY said 'like myself a qualified make up artist in the industry.....' :cheeky:

You lot are just jealous that you're not being paid to sit flashing yer nether regions on satellite telly :nod:

:giggle:

If you say so lol

More like her take on Slack Alice I'd say though :cheeky:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back