Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I have never been her greatest fan, but I am speechless at her style and professionalism after coming back from such serious illness.

Beautifully groomed and dressed, well prepared with knowledge of the products, and not a hitch or a glitch.

Huge congratulations, job well done.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Watch and learn all you amateurs!

I too love her dress this evening. As soon as I saw her at 6pm I thought, Kate Middleton style. I was hoping it was a blouse so that I could have ordered one.

As for Alison herself, I can only endorse what others have said. She is leaps and bounds above everyone else. I used to get the impression before her illness that she was a woman going to waste (a bit like myself). She was attractive, charming, intelligent and quick witted but seemed not to have a partner in life.

Then sadly she became ill and I thought that it was a double shame for someone like her, first to be so ill at all and secondly to go through it on her own. But I take my hat off to you Alison, you show em all how it's done girl.

Oh and it you meet a nice man with a twin brother, drop me a line.

Getting ready now for my Il Divo fix!!

Well I have just ordered it 25% off too,hope I look as good as Ali,now where can I get some nice over the knee boots.!!!!!
Lynn

the hair is ken paves - she looks great with that short cut. and the thigh-boots... the minx.

she has gone WAY up in my estimation since she became ill, for the fantastic and dignified way she has handled the whole thing.

she is a pro.

Ali deserves the utmost respect. She is a very brave lady.:clapping::clapping:

Loved the top as well & she looked stunning.

I too love her dress this evening. As soon as I saw her at 6pm I thought, Kate Middleton style. I was hoping it was a blouse so that I could have ordered one.

As for Alison herself, I can only endorse what others have said. She is leaps and bounds above everyone else. I used to get the impression before her illness that she was a woman going to waste (a bit like myself). She was attractive, charming, intelligent and quick witted but seemed not to have a partner in life.

Then sadly she became ill and I thought that it was a double shame for someone like her, first to be so ill at all and secondly to go through it on her own. But I take my hat off to you Alison, you show em all how it's done girl.

Oh and it you meet a nice man with a twin brother, drop me a line.

Getting ready now for my Il Divo fix!!

Ali has a partner called Colin, I don't know if he has a twin though.:happy:

I correspond with Ali via her QVC blog regularly and, despite her illness, she updates her blog quite frequently, unlike some of the other QVC presenters. Ironically, we would all understand if she didn't bother writing a blog at all but, by so doing, she has proven that she does value us, both as QVC customers and 'fans' who support her. She is a true professional who has been dealt a hard blow, more than she deserved. I have also been ill in hospital with a long term medical condition, and Ali was concerned about me. It is extremely humbling; at least I expect these setbacks, as I have experienced them since birth, and know how to deal with them. Cancer is a whole different ball game, and is an affliction one would not wish on one's worst enemy.
It is great to see Ali back on our screens. Even if, unlike myself, you are not an Ali K fan compare her with the new presenters (Carmel and Anna) and her talents become blatantly evident.
Keep well, Ali.

I saw her and it was a pleasure to see how lovely she looked and an even greater pleasure to watch her professional style. Welcome back Ali, you are an inspiration.

Ali has always been my favourite presenter, as I have said before she lends a bit of class to the proceedings and I am not at all surprised that she has dealt with her illness with strength, dignity and amazingly...humour. She is an example to us all. Would love to have a coffee with her.

I think she would be a perfect choice for the new host on Daybreak,she can cover serious issues as well as being light hearted,and can put guests at ease,however maybe she is more than happy to stay at Q,I know I am happy to see her presenting.
Lynn

I think she would be a perfect choice for the new host on Daybreak,she can cover serious issues as well as being light hearted,and can put guests at ease,however maybe she is more than happy to stay at Q,I know I am happy to see her presenting.
Lynn
She used to cover This Morning for Richard & Judy years ago with her husband & I thought she was great then. It's a shame she hasn't had more high profile work.

Latest posts

Back