b&w TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
If any one is a fan of this range,his next TSV is posted on B&W website,have to say it looks very childish to me,have not bought his things for a long time.
Lynn:cheeky:

childish is extremely polite, Lynn. Hideous is the term I would use. £20+ for a key ring? He can shove it up his own rin*

My daughter would love the cat one too, but at that price it will be staying in Liverpool for Christmas!

I have a bit of a marmite thing with B&W. I own a beautiful flower bracelet and matching necklace and have bought my mum some lovely brooches. But some of the things are just really naff and cheap looking. :hi:

Oh on facebook a few people have said they have been blocked from his facebook page. Seems they complained about the quality of some products they bought from QVC. Next thing they got a message saying they had been removed from his page.

Butler & Wilson Choice of Animal Interchangeable Pendant Keyring
Today's Special Value Price £26.98
QVC Price £32.50
Item Number 339974
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Animal pendant keyring from Butler & Wilson. Choose from three charming crystal animal keyrings which can also be used as a bag charm or a pendant necklace with the chain provided. Pick out the perfect quirky crystal collectable charm from Butler & Wilson.
Designed especially for QVC by Simon Wilson
Delicately embellished with individual crystal stones
Highly collectable
Beautifully packaged in a branded box

Cat option:
Silver-tone
Jointed for movement
Red crystal and enamel bow
Measures: 10.7cm x 4.3cm (4.2" x 1.7")

Bunny option:
Gold-tone
Pink face and blue ears with a red bow, green dress, pink enamel feet and a purple guitar
Jointed for movement
Measures: 12.2cm x 4.1cm (4.8" x 1.6")

Teddy option:
Gold-tone
Gold crystal face with turquoise crystal ears
Measures: 11cm x 4.9cm (4.3" x 1.9")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339974

my ****** eyes nearly fell out when the price was confirmed! good grief. hope you all buy them for your cleaner/child's teacher/nanny etc etc. a mere snip at that price

It's not as scarey as it sounds she's so sparkly that you don't notice, but I couldn't call B&W good quality and it's well over priced!

I just read the reviews for 339734 (I bought it as a OTO so a lot cheaper than it is now) looks like legs and arms have been falling off as well!

Last edited:
butler & wilson tsv

ER, no no no no no no !!!! B & W are really on a slippery slope to nowhere. I bet there's a bl......dy awful ring to match as well.

Whatever happened to 'classy' Simon ? Dont you realise most of your audience are well over 40, and wouldn't wear this sort of thing, AND some of us dont have 'grandkids' or 'nieces' or even 'kids' to buy it for, like you often suggest. Oh gawd, yes, I forgot its A TEACHER'S GIFT !!!!!!!

At least my money is safe tonight.

I have a teenage daughter and hell would have to freeze over first for her to wear the B&W TSV.

I can't believe the tat that BW sell on QVC. I would love to know where and when people wear the overpriced glass baubles, the majority of pieces are hardly suitable for the school run or the supermarket shop.

Cripes, I thought Ali was modelling a knuckle duster but it was a long wing ring that spanned across nearly all her knuckles.

Latest posts

Back