Christmas Shopping weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Just looked at the schedule for this & there's 7 hours of Bare Escentuals, 6 hours of L'Occitane, 4 hours of Kipling, 5 hours of electricals plus a few other things like Yankee candles, Gatineau & chocolates.

Considering they're always banging on about how many thousands & thousands of products they have on their website, it's not much of a selection is it? My tiny, family owned, local department store has more of a choice.

I have mostly men & children to buy for in my family, don't think I'll find much to suit them on the Q this Christmas Shopping weekend.

Couldn't agree more. This should be a weekend where they showcase all that QVC has to offer, but they have not done that. In fact, this weekend is apparently L'Occitane's anniversary shows, but I am sure they could have saved that for a couple of days later, so we are not overloaded with one brand. I usually buy a few presents from QVC at Christmas. This year, the ones I have bought have gone back already. So far, NIL POINTS QVC!

I'm hoping to find something in the kipling shows but other than that - not particularly interested.I wonder if they'll be doing some easy pay promotion?

It is not all bad news, no newbie presenters on over the weekend, but I do agree about the same old,same old shows.

Latest posts

Back