Scrapbooking!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shortcake

I love Timmy x
Am looking for a scarpbooking kit to make my trip to Orlando special next year for all my all my lovely photo's lol

Thanks Girlies

Good post Shortcake! I'm also planning to make my Dad a big Disney scrapbook of our trip in October as this year's Christmas gift, so I'll be reading the responses closely.

If you're going to Disney World while you're there, apparently they sell a bunch of scrapbooking kits and accessories there.

You're very welcome I hope that its in stock Shortcake, there is so much in that kit it is truly fabulous value
:clap::clap:

I have just seen the extra stickers and stuff to go with it might have to treat myself lol
Do you think i would be better getting it here or on my hols ?

I would defo go for the kit I posted the link too, I dont think that you would need the extras tbh there is masses in it and the album is really substantial.

I bought DD one on its debut and her friend wanted one too ( the pair of them went to Euro Disney in March, and they are 22 years old), I was on waitlist for over 3 months before getting a second one, I'm not trying to force you to panic buy but I would go for it you wont regret it :luck:

I would defo go for the kit I posted the link too, I dont think that you would need the extras tbh there is masses in it and the album is really substantial.

I bought DD one on its debut and her friend wanted one too ( the pair of them went to Euro Disney in March, and they are 22 years old), I was on waitlist for over 3 months before getting a second one, I'm not trying to force you to panic buy but I would go for it you wont regret it :luck:

Just ordered it Jabba looks all magical doesnt it ooo am so excited lol

That Far East one is so lovely. The amount you get for the money is unbelievable. I haven't used mine yet though I get them out every now and then and look at it all :rolleyes: Want to save them for something special.

Do Qvc sell the adhesive to stick piccy's on to your scrapbook , i dont want the dots its the ones you peel off and cover all your pictures

Don't forget to visit the craft shops while you are over there they are great, and good prices, I can recommend Michaels and Joannes, where are you staying?

Don't forget to visit the craft shops while you are over there they are great, and good prices, I can recommend Michaels and Joannes, where are you staying?

I second that Fluffwump, both Joanns and Michaels are worth a visit, I found they have a lot of Disney stickers in there - and they would certainly have them where you are going. They also have single scrapbook pages with each Disney character on at such good prices. Dare I say it, Michaels were selling the DCWV pads on a special offer for $9.99 - the 12 x 12 size when I was out there, I bought the Far East one which is lovely. If you go on to their web site and click on store locator and type in where you are going it will give you details of your nearest shop.

Hi, they have a couple of different items http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKCO~UK73 which is standard double sided tape or http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKCO~UK73 which is really handy if you stick a picture down wonky as you can move it around and get it in the right place before burnishing it.
HTH Diana x
ps the Once Upon a Time kit is a fantastic price as the papers alone cost £19.99 in the shops!

The link's dont work DianaDreads

Oh no! Sorry, that'll teach me trying to be all clever :22:
The item numbers are 586493 for the dst and 586543 for the wacky tack

Latest posts

Back