OMG Julia is flashing her legs now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noted. Also in DOUBLE SHOCK. (1) no flippy flops (2) no max walls Which is a start, but sadly remove the 'S' and that is the image projected this evening. Im bracing myself for Julia 'the dancer' making a fool of herself on Zumba. ***WHERES anne Dawson when you need her?*** "Annnnn -- HELP -- PLEEEEASE" LOL

Noted. Also in DOUBLE SHOCK. (1) no flippy flops (2) no max walls Which is a start, but sadly remove the 'S' and that is the image projected this evening. Im bracing myself for Julia 'the dancer' making a fool of herself on Zumba. ***WHERES anne Dawson when you need her?*** "Annnnn -- HELP -- PLEEEEASE" LOL

Why should Julia make a fool of herself any more than any of the other presenters.

You could always not watch.

Put your skinny legs away love, whats going on at QVC they are all at it!

Just had look to see what she was wearing when she was on earlier and that dress was far too short for her!!! :mysmilie_865:

Just had look to see what she was wearing when she was on earlier and that dress was far too short for her!!! :mysmilie_865:

It wasn't a dress!! It was a top!! Dunno what she think she looks like............................

Had a laugh then, the menu page on the right caught my eye with: OMG Julia is flashing her... by Twinkle - didn't see "by" straight away :angel:

I thought Julia looked OK. It was a bit short but she wasn't flashing her knickers and the top/dress made her look really petite. She did say she wouldn't normally wear something that short and wouldn't dare wear it with sheer tights.

Well she looks totally ridiculous doing the Zumba. She also doesn't look THAT small, especially round the middle. Not criticising her, she's 55 and had children, but I do wish she'd stop trying to make us believe she's super skinny.

^^^^^^^^^
Bens Mum Says it all

We wouldn't pick on her really. The reason we do is because she's SOOO arrogant, prizzy and me me me me MEEEE and think shes such a 'star' URRMM WHY????
Its all talk.....

Well she looks totally ridiculous doing the Zumba. She also doesn't look THAT small, especially round the middle. Not criticising her, she's 55 and had children, but I do wish she'd stop trying to make us believe she's super skinny.

She looks like a little barrel on legs, but all credit to her for having a go at Zumba

she seems to be enjoying herself though. she's a good swimmer but she's totally out of breath doing the zumba.

for someone who keeps banging on about having been a dancer, she has absolutely no grace or elegance.

But she looks FAB U LUSS. yes of course she is a bit thicker round the middle, but the woman is short, 55, and has two kids behind her.
I'm just thankful we don't havea miserable old bag jumping around to Zumba. Although maybe some of you would relate better to that....

But she looks FAB U LUSS. yes of course she is a bit thicker round the middle, but the woman is short, 55, and has two kids behind her.
I'm just thankful we don't havea miserable old bag jumping around to Zumba. Although maybe some of you would relate better to that....
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I thought I was on my own here. She looks ok to me too.

Latest posts

Back