SBC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I see there is another TSV next week,have never been overly impressed with this range,maybe because the second ingredient is alcohol I find it very drying on the skin,however I know that I am in the minority as these products always get very good reviews,do any of you have really good results with these products and whatever happened to Lorraine?
Lynn:hi:

I'm just glad that awful Lorraine disappeared. Wanted to start her own rival brand and had a hissy when QVC didn't want her back on in competition with SBC! The nerve of some people...

I see there is another TSV next week,have never been overly impressed with this range,maybe because the second ingredient is alcohol I find it very drying on the skin,however I know that I am in the minority as these products always get very good reviews,do any of you have really good results with these products and whatever happened to Lorraine?Lynn:hi:

What's the first ingredient then, water I bet? That stuff comes out of my tap for free. I got a litre of the collagen gel once and have never bought anything that has been such a waste of money in my life.

Lorraine is busy smoozing with a load of QVC viewers on Facebook. Boy I'm so going to get slated for this post from prying eyes.

Can't live without the Arnica Bath Soak that I use in the shower and soak my feet in. When I had shingles earlier in the year the Arnica Gel was a goodsend on the painful areas and the Propolis Gel was total magic on the spots. Just soothed it on several times a day and it really helped. Didn't need anything else on them...they still scabbed but were 'soft' scabs and haven't scarred. I'm hoping there will be Echinacea Gel this time...sick and tired of being bunged up and chest infections!!!

Haven't tried Lorraine's versions yet...

I see John Lewis stocks SBC (and Ojon and Margaret Dabbs......
Watch out QVC!

I agree about the collagen gel, load of old shite. I had a litre as part of a tsv I tried,
I used about a quarter of it and threw the rest in the bin. :down:

The arnica and propolis are both fantastic products. Did use the echinacea to ward off colds until I tried the propolis and now I use that on my throat/chest each morning to ward the lurgies off. Will be interested to see what this TSV contains and may well indulge if there is a large arnica and/or propolis

i quite like the collagen gel i prefer it to the decleor one that did nothing for my saggy bits lol. love the arnica gel as i was decorating my daughters flat and i would have had to give up if it wasn't for the arnica gel. the proplolis is fantastic fot heat rash and any other sore skin condition and its really cheap and lasts forever. quite like this brand!

I have to agree with the poster who said about the amount of alchol in the products, i tried them and didn't like them. I tried to sell the stuff i had down at my local car boot and no one wanted it.

The lady who used to be on is now on IW with her range

I had a pump bottle of arnica gel sitting in my cupboard unused that was until a week ago I had a fall outside my house and bruised my hip, I thought I would try it as my hip is really painful so I put some on and my goodness it's cold but suffice to say it did help take the edge of the pain another plus is it isn't smelly!

My 13 y/o daughter badly sprained her ankle at school this week and I was so glad to have the arnica to hand, used it since my kids were tiny and I still use it now. My sister had a car accident a few years back, other driver forced her off the road - rolling her the car over twice, no broken bones thank goodness but she damaged the upper part of one leg and I handed her a bottle of arnica to help with the long healing process. She will tell you too it's good stuff. I also use propolis but not had the miracle results so often spoken of with this one but it helps with soreness. Don't like the tsv tho, still got plenty of arnica around to keep me going.

SBC alcohol gels are crap. I bought the collagen gel once and made my skin really, really dry....they have less than 1% active ingredients, it's mainly water & alcohol......buy your aloe vera gel and arnica at health food shops where the product has more of the good ingredients and less fillers. SBC really is a con, a total waste of money!

I also agree with the comments about the collagen gel. I used it a few years ago - bought 250ml size from ebay to see what all the fuss was about & it made my skin very dry & flaky so I chucked it in the bin. I was using the propolis gel on breakouts but have now stopped as it was really drying my face out - in the bin it goes.

I use a good few bits of sbc and have no problem with it, I find it great on my skin, that siad I doubt the miracle results that some people claim, I don't believe there is any product that reverses age....which I think is what a lot of people want and so buy into overpriced overhyped products.

Latest posts

Back