Lily O'Brien

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
Is it me or is she very bossy! "just stay there Debbie" and I did have a chuckle when Debbie was trying to tell some story about her childhood and she told her they had to get back to the product:clapping:

I do like her chocolates though get them from the co-op and they are on offer at the moment £5a box her Desert collection is just gorgeous

To me she is saying things like that tongue in cheek, I don't feel she is bossy.

:biggrin:It is one of the funniest shows that I have seen in a long time..:up:

Me and my husband were watching her last week and said we definitely wouldn't buy any of her chocolates out of principle! She does seem bossy to me and doesn't seem to want to let the presenter try any of her products in stark contrast to the lovely Thornton's lady who seems to open boxes full - she needs to take a leaf out of her book I think - Thorntons get my vote every time!

Totally agree, the other day, it was like she was wrapped up for winter, big scarf around her neck and everything, Maybe one day we might actually see Lily herself and not her mum, poor Lily must be embrassed, to tell friends, her mum named her chocolate firm after her,

The word 'mentallist' springs to mind! Cringe-making show! Very average chocolates, although I do like her Crispy Hearts for their texture, but the quality of the chocolate is very bland, tastes cheap and lacking in cocoa. Thorntons aren't much better. But I am a Hotel addict so my buds are well and truly biased ;-) :tongue:

PS - Was she for real when referring to herself in the third person all the time?! "Mary-Ann this, Mary-Ann that" - it may be tongue in cheek, but it wore a bit thin after a couple of times!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back