L'Occitane

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Why oh why do we always get the same old same old on the L'Occ shows? It's always wash products, hand creams and fragrances. They do so much more than the limited number of products on Q. Where is the skin care for example or the lovely scented candles? The shows have become extremely boring, in fact you could almost write the script! Rant over.

I agree Gemma, it's annoying for me as we only have one department store here that sells even less than QVC and if I buy from them directly they won't take off the VAT and I have to call to order. There is so much more than supersize shea butter everything!

Alexis did say she was going to be bringing some others things on during 2012 and there won't be a TSV that is all washing products so looks like she is trying to change things up.

They do good skin care ranges, men's skin care and candles but I don't suppose QVC's "presteeejuss" clients such as Yankee and Gatineau would agree to a newcomer in their field.

Funnily enough I was looking around a L'Occitane store here in Florida this morning and was pretty impressed with the range. Prices a tad higher than in the UK so it was easy to resist.

Linda xx

Much as I have my favorites from L'Occitane ( soap & handwash) I am well stocked up & agree we seem to be getting the same over & over, then add on the £5 / £6 p&p? keep meaning to visit the shop @ Cheshire Oaks.I was in Portsmouth a month or so ago & there were some good prices in their shop @ Gunwharf.

as far as im concerned L'Occitane is over. its availabilty makes it a dud for shopping telly. every major city, airport, department store has it. We need something new... first there was Molton Brown, then there was L'Occitane.... whats the next big thing?

We have L'occitane stores in two of our local shopping centres,Liffey Valley & Dundrum & another one in the city centre.

Much as I like their products,there's only so much I can take & I haven't stepped into a store in over three months.

They're not so exclusive anymore,I'm afraid.

I still love my L'Occitane favourites ... particularly the foot cream and the lavender handcream. I always have the liquid soap in the bathroom and the kitchen but there's a shop on my local high street so I don't always buy from QVC. I'm not bothered whether it's exclusive or not. If I like it then that's what matters.

Still love Molton Brown though. I used to buy those TSVs. Don't think I've ever bought a L'Occitane TSV now I think about it.

I have seen lots of L'Occitane in John Lewis recently as well as Liz Earle, Philosophy and Molton Brown. And I have to be honest I wouldn't dream of spending £16 on a shower gel when I'm in there, so whilst the TSVs are good value they are sooooo boring. Same old same old. L'Occitane do some lovely room fragrances and candles, et when are they ever shown or air! Shame QVC never vary the product choice. I know I would far rather be given a candle and a roomspray from Santa then half a gallon of liquid soap.

I used to really enjoy watching L'occitane shows, but they became very repetitive and not worth watching because it was the same old.

Also when you have added your P&P on the savings are hardly worth mentioning. I much prefer to see the offers on the website, or if you visit their shops they sometimes have reductions, i got those apricot flower body butters for half price when I was in Covent Garden. It was great and I got a glass of wine to enjoy as I wandered round the shop.

It was worth going in there for just that glass of wine, saved having to find a bar before I had my dinner!

Latest posts

Back