Elissa Portelli married! :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I didn't even realise she was getting married, but a few minutes ago she said " .....I'm Elissa Foreman lovely to have your company. I keep finding it hard to say that.."

Good luck to her :)

She mentioned it more times than Carmel Thomas did the only thing Elisa mentions more these days is her ****** kid every product she finds an excuse to bring him into it. Used to really like Elisa in the Bid.up tv golden days but now she is just getting iritating... she was good when she could flirt with John hammond now she just a wife with a kid and her sparkle has gone.

She mentioned it more times than Carmel Thomas did the only thing Elisa mentions more these days is her ****** kid every product she finds an excuse to bring him into it. Used to really like Elisa in the Bid.up tv golden days but now she is just getting iritating... she was good when she could flirt with John hammond now she just a wife with a kid and her sparkle has gone.

I like her! she is a normal looking woman and not like some anorexic pixie. I enjoy her style of presenting as well

Latest posts

Back