Move Over Alison Young!! Craig Rowe's After Your Job....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You too can look like him... if you are not careful!:mysmilie_845:

It's not a bad read actually. My sis has given up trying to get her hubby to use moisturiser so at the age of 55 his skin is red, rough, dry and cracked in places and sore in cold weather.

I'm surprised that QVC don't have a wider skincare range for men. Of course not many men would buy it but think how many women would buy for their men and probably with few returns. Charlie, Dale, Simon and Craig could subtly mention the products during their own shows. A winner. Mind you I suppose QVC have researched the idea and decided it's not a "go-er".

Linda xx

Nearly every year someone in the extended family buys Himself aftershave + goodies for Christmas.

That would be all right if he did not have a full beard & moustache :smirk:
Fair play, if prompted, in very cold weather he puts the moisturiser on his forehead & cheekbones!

Actually, the Nivea moisturiser for Men is very good. I've been using it all this week.

His grammer leaves something to be desired. And what is 'shallow looking skin'? Does he mean sallow? In attempting to explain what a facial oil is he compares it to a 'light serum' - I'm sure all the butch men reading his blog will able to identify with that!

Not the brightest button in the box, is he? :wink:

Actually, a while ago they had Craig present an hour of Liz Earle skincare, I know he gets a lot of stick on here - I quite like the guy, but he did a really super job - let the guest get on with explaining the products properly, no inane comments - no renaming products (like AY, who insists on calling it IB Skin Toner even though she damn well knows what it's called) and it was a fun hour. They should let him do more hours like that for sure, for me anyway he had more authority than say Charlie - and seemed to genuinely enjoy himself.

*prepares to be shot down* :giggle:

There's no way my hubby wouldn't bother with skin care no matter what his skin was like. He's two years younger than me but he now looks older (so it was worth all the effort!). He just simply doesn't care. There must be so many men who are just like him.

My husband is clueless, totally clueless, which is surprising considering the hours he has watched me cleansing, exfoliating, face masking, moisturising etc. He dosen't connect skincare & being a man at all:sad:

A man should be rough and rugged, not all smooth, shiny and feminine :sad:

Mr Cap uses good quality shave cream and good quality shower products, which he washes his face with and that's it. And that's they way I like it!

Men should be men, not women - hehe!

There's no way my hubby wouldn't bother with skin care no matter what his skin was like. He's two years younger than me but he now looks older (so it was worth all the effort!). He just simply doesn't care. There must be so many men who are just like him.

Sorry BM - your post has confused me (it's been a hard day!!) Does your hubby use skincare or not?

A man should be rough and rugged, not all smooth, shiny and feminine :sad:

Mr Cap uses good quality shave cream and good quality shower products, which he washes his face with and that's it. And that's they way I like it!

Men should be men, not women - hehe!

Hear hear!!

I would hate my OH to spend more time in the bathroom than me!

Hear hear!!

I would hate my OH to spend more time in the bathroom than me!

Lol Itchy! I have always said that I would not go out with a man who took longer to get ready than me. It was my unofficial 'test'. Needless to say I ended up with man who has to wait for me to emerge from the bathroom, not vice versa. The others were quickly kicked into touch, hehe!! :wink:

David Beckham hasn't converted all men then with his grooming regime. I like a man to be a man too but sandpaper skin anywhere is a no no, so I like a balance.

David Beckham hasn't converted all men then with his grooming regime. I like a man to be a man too but sandpaper skin anywhere is a no no, so I like a balance.

I agree.
What really bothers me though is the refusal to put anything on including sun protection! That really gets my flush up!

I don't have any strong views about Craig one way or the other but think it's odd he attracts so much criticism. He seems quite natural and inoffensive to me - especially compared to some of the others!

When he first started he really gave me the irrits but to me he seems to have calmed down a lot, and now I don't mind him.

Latest posts

Back