£6.95 P&P for Kings Realm meat!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
10 portions of 300g stewing meat for £26.16 and £6.95 p&p - on 4 easy pay. This means that p&p comes to more than 25% of the cost of the item. And there are people buying it??? Who are these mugs spending £6.95 on p&p????? And for meat that is essentially intensively farmed and really no different to bog standard supermarket meat?????

I am wondering when the p and p will hit the £8 plus mark for average items (shoes, bags, beauty, "fashion"), and is it just me losing my eyesight but the p and p costs seem look teeny tiny in comparison to the other on screen info. I am really having to squint to see them. Maybe I just need glasses............

Don't be taken in by all the sales pitch, just support your local butcher.

During the 5pm show Simon Biagi banged on and on about the dreaded high st ( and supermarkets ). The usual drivel, the stress of it all, leaving things to the last minute etc.

Well, this afternoon I went to the High St, to a local butcher and ordered my Christmas Turkey, and some other meat, all done in less than 5 mins. The butcher said they would phone me when it was ready. The meat from the butcher is excellent btw.

You might get out of going to the high street when you buy from qvc but you flamin have to fight it when you need to send the stuff back!!
Just taken delivery of my new 'cashmere soft' tsv cardigan. Gordon Bennett- please define 'soft'?!

I am wondering when the p and p will hit the £8 plus mark for average items (shoes, bags, beauty, "fashion"), and is it just me losing my eyesight but the p and p costs seem look teeny tiny in comparison to the other on screen info. I am really having to squint to see them. Maybe I just need glasses............[/QUOTE

no you dont need glasses qvc need a consience..

Latest posts

Back