Tahiatian Pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
OMG are QVC taking the "p" now, there is a ruddy recession on with people losing their jobs left right and centre and businesses and shops closing by the day. So how can they be airing pearl jewellery costing £2,500, £3,000, £3,500 a piece its just wrong.

Because there are people out who have money to spend. These things are of a limited quantity anyway but put into context, how many expensive handbags are sold in a typical hour?

I know pearls are natural and the presenters like to waffle on about the nacre but this batch all seem to be particularly pitted. Is it just me or am I right.

I still find it beggars belief that people will spend thousands on ANYTHING from the tele. Surely having that amount available, trawling the shops is not out of the question ?

I wonder how these things arrive at your door. In a jiffy bag and thrown over the garden gate by the courier? They charge the same as you'd pay for lesser items, so would presume you get the same level of service!!

I'd need to have the easy pays split into easy pay to afford these!

Being serious, this is the kinda item, maybe ud expect extra p&p, to maybe cover some insurance while it is getting to u, and like the pop notch courier service, where u get told before it is being sent, and when its sent u get told, and u could track it, if i spend £3.500 on a item, i think id want to be able to track my order at every step. Like you can do with other internet shopping

Makes me wonder what their hourly target income/profit is. Maybe they can hit it with just a handful of sales at these prices ?

But do you not just spend money according to your income? So if you arned £15000.00 per year then maybe for you spending £3000 on a necklace is the same as me spending £100 on a necklace?
Oh I wish I earned £15000.00 pa :sad:

Latest posts

Back