She's done it again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Yet again, Michele Hope has excelled herself in the tat stakes. More nasty lace,nasty prints and awful designs. Is there no end to her "talent"?

Ack those sparkly polyester monstrosities of hers. The prices are unbelievable. And none of it is winter wear either. Who's going to buy short sleeve dresses made from thin polyester in winter?

Ack those sparkly polyester monstrosities of hers. The prices are unbelievable. And none of it is winter wear either. Who's going to buy short sleeve dresses made from thin polyester in winter?

It's for her ladies who "cruise" don't you know!!! They wait with bated breath for her visits apparently.

Whatever does JR look like in the tin foil jacket she's wearing? She just needs stuffing with a bit of stage and onion and roasting at 180 et voila Christmas lunch! Please note, we do not require any rude comments about stuffing and roasting. My post was done in the best possible taste:cheeky:

I apologise if any Forumites find my previous post unacceptable. All I was trying to convey was that she looks like the Christmas turkey ready for the oven. Sorry. Gemma

I apologise if any Forumites find my previous post unacceptable. All I was trying to convey was that she looks like the Christmas turkey ready for the oven. Sorry. Gemma

i liked the 'stage and onion' - perfect for such a FAMOUS hoofer........

Latest posts

Back