Vikli Carr talking rubbish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Not a fan of Vikli Carr at the best of time, but she has just said that "If Steve knew what we were about to do with this price he would be down the stairs faster than Lynford Christie" rubbish.

Totally agree. I hate this type of selling. Like when they say this item shouldn't be in the sale. Maybe in the future they are telling the truth but they lie so much we won't believe them.

When Rocks TV Steve and co were honest, almost to a fault but how thins have changed.

PJ

"this item shouldn't be in the sale" PJ

I hate that old chestnut too PJ, it gets old very fast doesn't it? Also as Graham pointed out, many presenters keep bringing Steve and Sarah into it. That sort of thing does nothing special for me, I don't care if the bosses will be on the 'phone to the gallery in hysterics! It is just another ploy to sucker us all into parting with our cash and it does the reverse with me.

Inge x

I hate that old chestnut too PJ, it gets old very fast doesn't it? Also as Graham pointed out, many presenters keep bringing Steve and Sarah into it. That sort of thing does nothing special for me, I don't care if the bosses will be on the 'phone to the gallery in hysterics! It is just another ploy to sucker us all into parting with our cash and it does the reverse with me.

Inge x

I am willing to bet most times they say The Bennetts won't like this, it is one of The Bennetts telling them to say it in their earpiece.

Steve, you are reading this, can you see why this is annoying? It may just seem like a white lie to you but to use it chips away at our confidence we have in your family owned company.

PJ

Latest posts

Back