I'm depressed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I've just 'dipped' (new qvc word) in to read some of the Presenters Blogs, and have decided that these 'gilded beings' truly live on another planet to me.

If they are not being invited to watch Strictly live, or returning from yet another holiday, then they are taking 'time out' to write a book, perform in a play, or attending an "opening" of a garden. This is of course extra to being given the 'opportunity' of doing the test and try of freebie products at home !

Me on the other hand, wake up from my NN bedding, stagger to the bathroom to be greeted by half squeezed tubes of Elemis lying in gay abandon (they NEVER stand up), walk the dogs in my Centigrade coat, return and cook lunch with a couple of Cooks Essentials pans, then throw on every piece of B & W jewellery (to be cute and boootiful) whilst reclining in my Slanket with a box of Thorntons, to watch Escape to the Country on my Archos (or is that Argos) tele !!!!!!!! WELL AT LEAST I'VE PAID FOR ALL MY STUFF !

The difference is your life is real and theirs is fiction. I don't buy into the ideal world that some of them suggest that they inhabit!

I'm sure half of the presenters make it all up on their blogs - just like they do when presenting!

The difference is your life is real and theirs is fiction. I don't buy into the ideal world that some of them suggest that they inhabit!

Sorry, this is the QVC forum :wink:
Ahahahahahahahaha - see what I did there? Ideal World! Genius!
Oh alright then. I'll shut up.

Pity the poor souls when the lights are no more, when wrinkles will be too distracting expec. in HD and they retire to a life of "When I was a shopping television presenter" bore!
Ever ready for their close up but no one is there, not even to care if the 6 torches TSV are worth it.

This is for you brissles, :bear: a human being cosy as toast. Now all we need are some good old 1940's films.

Ah, 1940's films. "It's a wonderful life " does it for me, especially at Christmas.

When they try all these products at home, do you reckon they then return them and that some of the stuff even finds its way to the QVC shops. If they keep the stuff, e.g. NN bedding, should they be prepared to pay something for it do you think?