Women with Control/ Attitudes by Renee "Life is Half Full" Pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I see the guest presenter for the Women With Control stuff is wearing this "Life is Half Full" pendant that Renee Greenstein always wears. Its part of the US Attitudes by Renee jewellery line. Thought I'd post the link with reviews as I have a feeling La Q are probably going to be flogging this necklace. Personally I think it looks tacky and the price on QVC US is extortionate ($149) just for the pendant (no chain), so goodness knows at what price it will be flogged here. Probably £149 as we seem to pay the same as the US, but in ££££s which always works out more expensive. Makes B&W look classy IMO.:mysmilie_857:

What do you think of the necklace?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.CM_SCID.coll.item.J44950.desc.Attitudes-by-Renee-Sterling-850-cttw-Multigemstone-Enhancer

I like it
having the stones loose inside is quiet nice
good thing we all like different things, the world would be so boring otherwise

Design apart, I couldn't compare it to B&W stuff because it contains genuine gemstones as opposed to multi-coloured bits of glass.

Not for me. Not really my style.

Why can't the UK web page be set out as clearly as the US one?
If you click on 'Jewelry' & go to that department for example, the left side sets out the goods so clearly, with all relevant options.
And where's our 'compare' option?

Not for me. Not really my style.

Why can't the UK web page be set out as clearly as the US one?
If you click on 'Jewelry' & go to that department for example, the left side sets out the goods so clearly, with all relevant options.
And where's our 'compare' option?

quite agree with you there

Latest posts

Back