How do you get invited to qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Hello i am interested how people get invites to the company.I always here of people going to customer events there and preview events. How do you get freebies from them as i now a lady who was sent tickets to the Chelsea Flower Show from them.I have been with this company from the start and spent thousands over the years with them.If you have had invites to anything please let me know as it would be nice to hear what they were for and what they are like.Maybe i should spend spend spend to be noticed by them or being a customer for fifteen years is not loyal enough for them.

No idea, never been invited to anything :(

Although someone who was invited did offer to take me as their guest but it wasn't to be.

I don't thinking the amount you spend over the years counts, I think it is a sustained purchasing (of a fair amount) of say, plants, or gem jewellery within the current or preceeding year depending on how often the event runs. Last year, having spent a fortune on gems and plants I too was invited to the September do, but couldn't make it. This year I went to the Chelsea FS and had a fantastic time, the hospitality was second to none. They hired the President's Marquee (which was used by the Queen when she visited, so you can imagine how deluxe it was) and a top class catering co. They served up "breakfast" and the meal at lunchtime was very nuvo cuisine, a bit fussy, but very nice. There was enough pimms, brandy, champagne,wine and port to sink a battle ship and a fantastic goody bag at the end. RJ gave an excellent talk and took questions on anything to do with gardening, not just QVC products and I got a lovely bear hug and kisses from JB, so I was very happy.:D

I won't get any more though as I now don't buy anything because of Basso.:mad:

I attended a Diamonique Day preview event at Harrods three years ago.
This year I was invited to a food tasting (mostly the new meat ranges, I think) at QVC's studios but did not attend.
I had wondered whether the fact that I have purchased a lot of Diamonique and other jewellery, might have "earned" me this "reward", but since I've purchased only a very few items of food (I'm almost veggie, so the meat stuffs are no good to me anyway) I don't think QVC particularly "target" their invitees.
The Diamonique event was very enjoyable and interesting. We were seated at large round tables, so everyone chatted; different tables with themes of Diamonique were around the room and we browsed each one as we wanted. Presenter Charlie and two models: Debbie and Sharon were in attendance, as well as lots of QVC staff who were all very, very friendly. We could also order in advance. Some people were interviewed out on the balcony for the little promotional snippets they showed on the day. There was a raffle to win a pendant (the one Dale frequently reminds us he designed!) Oh yes and we all (including our guests) had goody bags. If I recall mine had a QVC teddy and a QVC ruler and a very nice pair of dangly silver and diamonique earrings.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I was invited to a craft event this year which really surprised me although I do buy quite a lot of stuff.
There were lots of make & takes and we had a goody bag too.
We didn't manage to do all the projects we wanted to but really enjoyed it.

I've been invited to a New Year New You beauty day twice, probably something to do with the squillions of pounds spent on QVCS beauty products for the last 15 years :LOL:

Sadly as I live in Northern Ireland, it just isnt cost effective for me to purchase flights etc, both times QVC have not let me transfer my invite to any other forum members despite asking on each occassion :fume::fume:

I've been invited to a New Year New You beauty day twice, probably something to do with the squillions of pounds spent on QVCS beauty products for the last 15 years :LOL:

Sadly as I live in Northern Ireland, it just isnt cost effective for me to purchase flights etc, both times QVC have not let me transfer my invite to any other forum members despite asking on each occassion :fume::fume:

I think they have a reserve list or something. They always ask that, if you can't attend, you let them know so THEY can invite someone else.

I went to the Pilates masterclass 2 years ago, I had to register an intrest via Marjolean's website. I orignal did not get a place I got it because someone dropped out.

I am not sure how you get invited, It could be random chose, But I dont really know, I have been invited twice once for the Diamonique day and also a Silver Day both were fab

I received my first invite to yesterdays gem preview evening, unfortunately I could not go but I have spent a lot on gems over the last two years!

I used to get invited regularly to the gems and gold days at Harrods and Claridges.

I haven't for a year or so now, and I ascribe that to the fact that I've stopped spending so much with them.

Which is a GOOD THING!

What about e-mailing presenters or guest presenters maybe that'd get you an invite :33:.

Or ring through to the studio, talk to a presenter and just straight out ask them what special days they have coming up and say you want to go ;) hopefully they wouldn't pull the plug on the phone call! lol

Or ring through to the studio, talk to a presenter and just straight out ask them what special days they have coming up and say you want to go ;) hopefully they wouldn't pull the plug on the phone call! lol

Don't forget to mention TK Maxx while you're on:3:

Latest posts

Back