Julia & Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Have just come through and switched on the B & W programme and to be honest it is too sickening to watch. Julia as usual is almost sitting on Simon's lap. I don't even see the attraction of the man. Surely they don't bat for the same side anyway.

I am getting altogether fed up of tuning in to shows which are purported to be "selling" shows only to witness blatant flirting to be honest. Jill Franks is another one.

And as for the phone covers, well they cost almost as much as the flippin phones.

I'm just not in the mood tonight to be honest. Can you tell?

I agree. On the subject of the iPhone case, they can't even get their facts straight. Its an iPhone 4 case which won't fit a 4S properly as Apple have moved the silent button slightly. I have a 4S and my old 4 covers wouldn't fit without covering this button. They should make it quite clear, esp when the case costs £130, that its NOT suitable for an iPhone 4S. Must be old unsold stock Simon Wilson is trying to flog because its the 4S that is the latest model and no point flogging a case that won't fit it. Not that I'd spend that amount of money on that amount of tat. Quite happy with my cheapie £3 silicone case from Ebay for my 4S (which was a 4 case but I cut the hole a little longer and now its fine!).

I get my phone covers off Ebay too F. My family laugh at me because as soon as I have a new phone, I buy a new cover. I have a leather hot pink one at the moment. The corners are wearing now too but blow it, I say. It will last until my contract runs out.

Skulls on flamin everything! I have to confess i have coveted an Alexander McQueen scarf in the past but havent we moved on from skulls yet????

Im quite enjoying Simon tonight as Alis baby seems to have upstaged Julia of late but im disappointed to see that she does seem to be taking it all in her stride! Waiting for a diva strop!!!

Have just come through and switched on the B & W programme and to be honest it is too sickening to watch. Julia as usual is almost sitting on Simon's lap. I don't even see the attraction of the man. Surely they don't bat for the same side anyway.

I am getting altogether fed up of tuning in to shows which are purported to be "selling" shows only to witness blatant flirting to be honest. Jill Franks is another one.

And as for the phone covers, well they cost almost as much as the flippin phones.

I'm just not in the mood tonight to be honest. Can you tell?

Ate you suggesting that Julia is Lebanese?

plus - apart from barfing over Julia & Simon - you are forgetting something more important. B&W stuff nowadays is utter tat. Quality control is non existant (on QVC stuff anyway). The mighty have fallen hard.

What's the point of a phone cover that they stressed you have to keep in a pouch to stop it getting damaged?

I used to like B&W stuff but he's lost the plot. There's kitsch/ironic and then there's tat and it's mostly tat these days.

Oh, and in the following hour, if Julia mentioned she should be wearing an extra small one more time I was going to scream. Yes, we get it love, you've lost weight.

I never watch Julia and Simon for more than a few mins, imo they look like a couple of old dames polishing their egos,while selling overpriced tat.

Oh and if you join his facebook and dare to suggest the products are not up to standard or something fell off. He bans you!

I didn't know he did that - he must hate seeing the reviews on QVC as a lot of them also mention the poor quality of his products. He ought to be addressing the quality control issues not trying to hide them.

Oh, and in the following hour, if Julia mentioned she should be wearing an extra small one more time I was going to scream. Yes, we get it love, you've lost weight.

AND...............wearing slim n lift or spanx

He's an arrogant so and so too. Julia was telling viewers that he wouldn't be back until after Christmas and he said that he's glad, he needs a break. As though he's doing us all such a big favour by trying to sell us his crap. Bugger off, we don't want to see any more of you as it is! You're smug mug has been on our screens far too much and it's only because QVC can't find anything better. You've both outstayed your welcome IMO.

As for Julia being in an extra small, that might apply to her Max Wall legs but what about the rest of her? It's a complete joke. You see her on screen and say "wait for it..." as it's usually only a few moments before she has to mention it.

I'm sick to death of over inflated egos. I want good products at decent prices, and that's all. You can tell I'm not in the mood too.

i never could stand him and JR fawning over him and rolling her eyes and pulling faces at the camera over their in jokes made it unbearable. i noticed he's colouring his hair now. he's gone from grey as a badger to dirty blonde/grey.

Latest posts

Back