Zumba TSV - 1st January 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
So the 1st TSV of 2012 is a Zumba TSV. Probably watch and have a go at rat-a***d Zumba as probably as Big Ben strikes midnight I'll more than likely be 3 parts to the wind. :nod::blush::glass:

Hope it's AD presenting as I can't be doing with HRH JR trying to be the star of the show (look at me) like she was with the 1st TSV of 2011 (New CID Cosmetics):nod:

I purchased the dvd's etc when it first came to QVC in May(?). I would also like to buy the new toning dvd's - Please QVC sell them separately.

Well the set complete with toning sticks is available in Tesco's for £39 complete with toning sticks. Last week though I was lucky enough to get the same set as in Tesco (four dvds with 7 workouts) for £24.99 on the Amazon Black Friday deals.

Two years ago on New Years Eve, I was at home on my own and the TSV was a Jack Lalanne Juicer.
I feel for the 'New Year, New You' spiel that they come out with and ordered it.
£7.95 P & P to get to me, and another £6.50 to send it back when I realised it was awkward to clean so I probably wouldn't end up using it.
I won't fall for it this year!

No it must be Craig doing the presentation. You'll start the year with a laugh, the baggy knee length shorts, his cute excitement, the urge to run around and interview every single person in the studio doing it.

Just looked at tv guide and it is AD launching TSV. Also Chuntley is presenting a hour at 6pm. X

I bought this on its first TSV and have barely used it.My friend bought the same set on amazon with free shipping and at a lower price.Shes never used hers either lol

would that be the first AND the second??

mind you with AD presenting, that lets me out anyway.

If that's really it, then it's a bit silly because they sold this as the first TSV in May, and then included it as the 2nd TSV with just the addition of 4 DVDs, now back to this? Seems silly to me, if this is definitely it.

It is the same TSV as MAY 2011, only cheaper!

Would like to buy the toning DVD's to supplement the original TSV. AD prancing around and saying she is getting out of breath after a couple of minutes! How did she manage to loose the weight then if she cannot keep up with the dancers? Probably puffing more fags.............

AD (or the rest) prancing around and shrieking over the musicthatneverchanges is going to get people reaching for the off switch if they're on the sofa nursing a hangover. or if they're not....

I bought this on its first TSV and have barely used it.My friend bought the same set on amazon with free shipping and at a lower price.Shes never used hers either lol

I bought it when it was the first TSV too ........ and it's still in its box, with all packaging intact. :blush:

I looked at the one on Amazon, thanks for the link. However, if I order it will purely be for the mbg. I have never done it before, and not sure if I am going to like it, so this is perfect for me.

Ok, you experienced people - what's all the fuss about?!! I am fed up of the gym and am looking for something to keep me interested. I have useless coordination but enjoy dancing when I'm out...is it for me?!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Oh no, I wasn't going to buy anything this year...am ironing again! The tv must be moved, asap!!! :rolleyes:

Oh no, I wasn't going to buy anything this year...am ironing again! The tv must be moved, asap!!! :rolleyes:

A minute between posts C, goodness, it takes me longer to put my cup down. Now, the damage is done, but please lock yourself away TV free whilst doing the ironing. :whew: :bear: :nod:

Latest posts

Back