Beauty by Tova in December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
On the listing of upcoming shows, Beauty by Tova is scheduled for Monday, 12 Dec with 3 shows and another one on Tuesday in addition to a Tova Diamonique show. It'll be interesting to see what QVC has done with this beauty line. It looked for a while that QVC had terminated this range but maybe has decided to fix the problem.

Did you notice it's listed as being in their 'gift guide' which also flags up the camouflage company and peony flowers as gift ideas....I wouldn't dream of giving anyone that tat, I only buy for people I like and know extremely well.

Did you notice it's listed as being in their 'gift guide' which also flags up the camouflage company and peony flowers as gift ideas....I wouldn't dream of giving anyone that tat, I only buy for people I like and know extremely well.
Maybe it's a new selling pitch - cut to Julia - "You know, there are those people who you don't really like but feel obligated to buy presents for so you choose something that they'll open and immediately think, 'what tat' but at the same time, feel obliged to enthuse over it and give it prominence of place in their home. If they do, genuinely like it, you can always snatch it back, telling them you've made a mistake and it doesn't look as good as it did on TV and take advantage of your 30 day, extended, MBG."

Latest posts

Back