Ronni Nicole TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Has anyone gone for today's TSV? I'm not sure whether I like it or not........................:blush:

it looks nice is a good price but the bay has lots going cheap that are similar imo!

I quite liked it too, Twinkle but I'm not going for it due to a severe lack of money (and I've *ahem, several unworn dresses in the wardrobe!).

I have just ordered a RN dress (not the TSV). Have no idea about sizing but it was a surprise price so thought I'd take a chance. I have NO dresses hanging in my wardrobe!

The tsv looks nice and is a good price, but I wouldn't have a clue what size to order, Julia said she was wearing a size 10 which I think is a chest size 33ins, if Julia is a 33bust I will eat my hat. I bought a RN dress off ebay, I think it was a size 14 and believe me I must have lost a stone trying to get out of it, so until QVC sort their sizes out I will not be buying their fashion...

To me the TSV looks like yet another variation on the theme, Le Q's usual stretchy nylon creation.

Agree with Kathy,not sure how JR is a size 8/10 when clearly she has a very large bust,its interesting now on fashion how long it takes for her to mention how small she is.
I do like some of Ronnie Nicole but they can be a struggle to get on.
Lynn

I thought it looked quite nice but I wasn't sure how good it would be for the *ahem* more curvaceous amongst us who aren't a size XS, ie: me! I did think the side view of JR wasn't particularly flattering although it looked good from the front.

It's not so much getting them on, it's the wrestle and struggle getting them off that finishes me off every time:sweat:

Last edited:
not only does she bang on about how extrasmall she is, she seems more and more to be saying how her bum is reallllllllllly small whereby her boobs are still bigggggg

I'm positive that some of the tsv's are just a copy of other designs. They must literally have a factory in china that turns the dresses out under the different 'designer names'. The tsv looks very similar to the gabby ske dress I bought. Exactly the same flowers on the side except mine is like a v neck wrap looking one.

not only does she bang on about how extrasmall she is, she seems more and more to be saying how her bum is reallllllllllly small whereby her boobs are still bigggggg

Yes they will be if they're silicone ones! I've lost three and a half stone this year and my boobs have gone from a 38E to a 32C. Why haven't her's?

The tsv looks nice and is a good price, but I wouldn't have a clue what size to order, Julia said she was wearing a size 10 which I think is a chest size 33ins, if Julia is a 33bust I will eat my hat. I bought a RN dress off ebay, I think it was a size 14 and believe me I must have lost a stone trying to get out of it, so until QVC sort their sizes out I will not be buying their fashion...

What !!! No !! Did she say that.

I ordered a velvet top & much to my disgust have had to ( ahem ) go for the 2XL as I have quite a bit up top:blush: My normal size medium to large will be far too tight.

At least I am not doing what the diva is doing & trying to kid myself that I can squeeze my chesticles into a size small :grin:

Watching her now. 33 inches. I don't think so!

The oracle on bust sizes namely my husband has just laughed at this & said '' NO at least a 36 C/D ''

Last edited:
Yes they will be if they're silicone ones! I've lost three and a half stone this year and my boobs have gone from a 38E to a 32C. Why haven't her's?

When I lost weight a couple of years ago I lost four inches off my waist but absolutely nothing from my boobs. I sent down a bra size but up a cup size but the actual measurement around my boobs did not change. I used to get weighed and measured at the gym and it was a standing joke!

Mind you I noticed someone on here yesterday said she had lost weight and needed her rings resized. I didn't have that problem either.

sadly weight loss has a different effect on everyone. Not everyone will be so lucky to reduce their chest size and not everyone will manage to loose weight on their thighs but make their already to thin arms look like matchsticks, whilst retaining thunder thighs (me :angry:)
I can only wish of thin legs and a small chest
or surgery???:sad:

I have no idea what size JR's bust is but I will say that some erm 'glamour models' , when their statistics are printed are 32FF or GG round the boobies. I am always surprised by this as you would expect them to be larger but they obviously have narrow backs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back