Customer service or NOT!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I phoned Customer services for more info on something I was interested in buying. They couldn`t help which when considering it was very basic info I was enquiring about... didn`t boad well!!
I set about googling trying to find a telephone number here in the UK, eventually I did get to speak to someone who promised to pass my request on and get someone to phone me back....I`m still waiting 6 days later I did email the studio when the program was on air still waiting for that reply too!!
Needless to say if the info was forthcoming now I wouldn`t be buying now or in the future if thats how a simple request is dealt with ...or not in this case!!! Are they always like this?

I phoned Customer services for more info on something I was interested in buying. They couldn`t help which when considering it was very basic info I was enquiring about... didn`t boad well!!
I set about googling trying to find a telephone number here in the UK, eventually I did get to speak to someone who promised to pass my request on and get someone to phone me back....I`m still waiting 6 days later I did email the studio when the program was on air still waiting for that reply too!!
Needless to say if the info was forthcoming now I wouldn`t be buying now or in the future if thats how a simple request is dealt with ...or not in this case!!! Are they always like this?

I think they have more pressing things to deal with, such as trying to get the words to fit the mouths of the Christmas singers and picking up helicopters from all over the place than to deal with CS

Maybe someone on here could help you with whatever you were interested in buying :hi:

Latest posts

Back