Paul Becque

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well Elisa's back so maybe John Hammond but more likely to be Mikey maybe they all coming back interesting to see them returning to the fold is it a change of management or is it that bid shopping is seen as a good place to work again?

So obvious question now folks which old presenter would you like to see return maybe
Gregg Scott (who I used to work with years ago, a man who is so far up his own bottom and believes his hype).
Nana Akua (currently doing a challenge promotional advert),
Sophia Raffatt (the woman with a mouth like a postbox),
Sean McIntosh, (would love to see Sean back)
Adam Freeman (now working on I-buy in America and has lost his Yorkshire accent look him up on Youtube his accent is bizarre),
Sarah Hendy (was a fave of mine too)
Jenny Harrison (Andy Hodgson ex "Jenoir of the valleys) much missed from the channel
Who would you bring back?

Last edited:
well Elisa's back so maybe John Hammond but more likely to be Mikey maybe they all coming back interesting to see them returning to the fold is it a change of management or is it that bid shopping is seen as a good place to work again?

So obvious question now folks which old presenter would you like to see return maybe
Gregg Scott (who I used to work with years ago, a man who is so far up his own bottom and believes his hype).
Nana Akua (currently doing a challenge promotional advert),
Sophia Raffatt (the woman with a mouth like a postbox),
Sean McIntosh, (would love to see Sean back)
Adam Freeman (now working on I-buy in America and has lost his Yorkshire accent look him up on Youtube his accent is bizarre),
Sarah Hendy (was a fave of mine too)
Jenny Harrison (Andy Hodgson ex "Jenoir of the valleys) much missed from the channel
Who would you bring back?

Elisa and John and Jenny and Andy were two of the best tv marriages ever :)

PJ

I agree PJ. Bid-up used to be sooo much better. There was actually a 'suspense' element where you might get out bid and having to rush back in before the auction closes! xD And prices would be set on how many people are watching! lol

Going going....Gone!! lol

Latest posts

Back