Today's Rio TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I am quite shocked to see Chrissie's face (the guest presenter). Its quite obvious she's had fillers done - her cheeks are plumped up and upper lip is swollen looking - the classic telltale signs of fillers. I remember when she used to the model on the Molton Brown shows and she's naturally very pretty. Tonight she looks awful - the fillers have ruined her natural beauty. Why, oh why, do some women mess with their faces when they really, really don't need to do so. It doesn't inspire me to buy the product, if that's what she's trying to achieve (looking "youthful"). Not that I was going to buy it anyway as I have better things to spend £40+ on and my double chin will disappear if I lose a a few stone lol. I'm not really convinced it works either.

I would advise not to waste your money on this. I bought the fare more expensive Tua Tre'ndface when it was a tsv, and yes it helps, BUT BUT BUT only as a "top up" if you already have monthly CACI treatments at a salon, (professionally administered facial muscle treatment via a high powered machine) otherwise you could be using it til the pigs fly and still see no results.

Oh dear. Didn't someone on the Clarisonic thread(sorry forget who),say AY said it was going to be a Tresonic TSV????

AY must have been blinded by her black eyeliner and misread.

Chrissie also did Elemis shows.

Have only ust seen the demonstration as I could not stay up last night, and came on here to ask where I knew her from and what happened to her as I remembered her looking so much better and fresher looking.
Also is this not as useless as the slendertone thing they used to flog many years ago? Seems the same principle to me.

I bought the Rio neck toner from Qvc and saw results so I purchased the face toner (bargain price!) from Amazon and I can honestly say it works! It does need commitment and time set aside every day, but I've honestly seen a difference in the contours of my face and neck.

I will say because diabetics can lose feeling and if they damage the skin not realize will could lead to all sorts of problems.

I thought that was just feet. Anyway it could used at the persons own discression then maybe?

Latest posts

Back