Should I change my sex?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I've complained in the past about the lack of anything of interest to men on Q.

Now I'm afraid to say that as a result, this forum is going the same way, nearly all the comments for the last few weeks are all about "girlie" things (fashion, shoes, handbags, makeup, etc.)

So do you think it would be a good idea for me to change my sex? Do you think I will enjoy being a female?

I've heard that the operation to change from a woman to a man is much more difficult, because the brain has to be removed.

yes indeedy! But I don't want to change to a man cos not only would my brain be removed I'd have to have those horrid dangly bits attached and wear Y fronts! Much better for you to do it, then we could natter about Smashbox and Kipling bags till the cows come home!

Before I make up my mind, I need to know the bad things about being a woman.

For example, I realise that I will no longer be able to park my car neatly.

Before I make up my mind, I need to know the bad things about being a woman.

For example, I realise that I will no longer be able to park my car neatly.

Nor will you be able to drive it well either :grin:

One thing I've learned from Q is that, as a woman, I would have to buy one of their depilators and shave my legs everyday, whereas now I don't shave anywhere, as I have a beard.

Nor will you be able to drive it well either :grin:

Cheeky. On the upside, if you were a woman you would experience something totally amazing and unknown to men.........the ability to multitask AND you would actually be able to FIND what you were looking for without shouting for help.

Cheeky. On the upside, if you were a woman you would experience something totally amazing and unknown to men.........the ability to multitask AND you would actually be able to FIND what you were looking for without shouting for help.

That's true. Only yesterday, I'd been looking for something for 2 days, so rang my partner to see if she had any ideas, repeating my catchphrase "I don't know where else to look".

She suggested the garage, to which I replied "There's no way I would have put it in there". But she insisted, and lo and behold, there it was!

In fact, I'd had it in my hand when someone came to read the meters, so I'd taken it into the garage (where the meters are) and put it down, then totally forgotten about it.

Think of it this way Stratobuddy, would you as a man changing to a woman be able to get any work done now you have your own pair of boobs? Or are you a bum/legs man?

The worse thing about being a woman (breaks into Shania Twain style singing) I find is the ****** things getting in the way - running, sleeping, eating (trust me its like a cavern at times!) Have I revealed too much there? :thinking:

Think of it this way Stratobuddy, would you as a man changing to a woman be able to get any work done now you have your own pair of boobs? Or are you a bum/legs man?

The worse thing about being a woman (breaks into Shania Twain style singing) I find is the ****** things getting in the way - running, sleeping, eating (trust me its like a cavern at times!) Have I revealed too much there? :thinking:

You can never reveal too much (but perhaps I wouldn't think that after my change of sex).

I've complained in the past about the lack of anything of interest to men on Q.

Now I'm afraid to say that as a result, this forum is going the same way, nearly all the comments for the last few weeks are all about "girlie" things (fashion, shoes, handbags, makeup, etc.)

So do you think it would be a good idea for me to change my sex? Do you think I will enjoy being a female?

h.i.m is for men by that singer that loves qvc john barrowman

and don't forget Gemma1, women don't mind asking for directions when they need to!

still think man to woman would have to be more difficult.......just think, who's gonna be the brain donor?

I've just remembered about the loo queues! Still, this would give me lots of time to gossip about handbags, makeup, shoes and clothes. I assume that is what you do while waiting in the queue.

Latest posts

Back