Just when you think you've seen it all....................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have seen similar elsewhere, where the of the bulk of the cost seemed to be the price of the frame!. Its actually cheaper on QVC, not that I intend to buy it!

AY would buy the entire stock. Wonder where she would hang them? My suggestion would be in the toilet

surely she has more than one ? In her bathroom, her husband's, downstairs cloakroom, 2 in the guest wing and one in the stables. She'd need 6 prints of Lulu. Y'know, it makes me want to shout - yeah.

I'm starting to think that QVC have lost the plot and are desperately looking for something new that would appeal to it's "core customer base" (the middle-aged and older woman with money to burn/spoilt by her hubby).

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that QVC have lost the plot and are desperately looking for something new that would appeal to it's "core customer base" (the middle-aged and older woman with money to burn/spoilt by her hubby).

Jill Franks? *snigger*

Overpriced, pointless, tasteless, and not even the genuine article, symolic of the way QVC is heading...........

:dull::thinking::taphead::doh::wonder::mysmilie_510::mysmilie_506::mysmilie_460::mysmilie_466:
is all I can thing of saying to that

Latest posts

Back