Peter Sherlock leaving :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
"Guys, I am leaving presenting to concentrate on Buying for the next few months. I wanted to thank you all for your love and support over the last 5 years. PLEASE stay in touch x"

One of the best presenters they had in my opinion too.

Bid will have to find somebody good like Mike Mason (cough cough) as Charlie is leaving too. Otherwise, we may have more of King Ryes on our screens! ;)

The last I knew (couple of weeks ago), he was planning to go back to Jersey, but him and his partner have to sell the house first, so he doesn't have a leaving date yet. He wants to open his own cake shop too :)

He had some issues during the riots I forget the area he lives but it was one of the main hotspots he said on air afterwards and he was off for a few days afterwards then he got he roof tiles nicked soon after so maybe he just decided enough is enough and wants a quieter life.

I find this announcement somewhat co-inciding with Bennyxp's recent audition of his jumper?

Is there something you would like to say to the jury before they retire for their deliberations, Mr. XP? :giggle:

Yup, Benny's trendy jacket is going to be the new presenter of the S*it Up Channel Network.

Oh dear, what with Charlie going too, we are going to be stuck with the likes of Peter 'int that lovely' Simon and James Russell.

Did any one hear Russell saying that he was a jeweller? My neighbour is a jeweller and it takes years of training and he wouldn't touch the situps stones with a bargepole. Is that fool James Russell really a proper jeweller or has he just worked as a salesman? I honestly don't think, from how I've heard him describe jewels, that he knows what the hell he is talking about.

Looks like Peter and Charlie just couldn't face the competition from a younger, meaner guy!

So decided to bow out gracefully... :thinking:

Oh dear, what with Charlie going too, we are going to be stuck with the likes of Peter 'int that lovely' Simon and James Russell.

Did any one hear Russell saying that he was a jeweller? My neighbour is a jeweller and it takes years of training and he wouldn't touch the situps stones with a bargepole. Is that fool James Russell really a proper jeweller or has he just worked as a salesman? I honestly don't think, from how I've heard him describe jewels, that he knows what the hell he is talking about.

He does know a lot about jewellery, as he is GIA certified or something BUT he doesn't say bad things about the jewellery at sit-up, otherwise he wouldn't get any sales. When he left bid tv the first time and moved to gems tv, he said something like "About time I work with proper jewellery, and none of that tacky stuff" Since then, I haven't believed a word he has said.

He does know a lot about jewellery, as he is GIA certified or something BUT he doesn't say bad things about the jewellery at sit-up, otherwise he wouldn't get any sales. When he left bid tv the first time and moved to gems tv, he said something like "About time I work with proper jewellery, and none of that tacky stuff" Since then, I haven't believed a word he has said.

Benny, there is hope for you yet

"Guys, I am leaving presenting to concentrate on Buying for the next few months. I wanted to thank you all for your love and support over the last 5 years. PLEASE stay in touch x"

One of the best presenters they had in my opinion too.
Not one of, *the* best presenter they had. It'll be a shame to see him go.

Was never a fan of Charlie so not too bothered that he is moving on, although it's pretty awful the stuff that happened to him.

Not one of, *the* best presenter they had. It'll be a shame to see him go.

Was never a fan of Charlie so not too bothered that he is moving on, although it's pretty awful the stuff that happened to him.

What happened with Charlie?

What happened with Charlie?
From what I read on here, he apparently lived close where all the Riots took place and also had tiles from his roof stolen. Apparently, he is moving back to Jersey for a quieter life.

I will miss the wonderful Peter Sherlock. He seems like a really nice, genuine guy. I love watching him as you are always guaranteed to be entertained. He is never pushy and never shouts at you. His voice is easy to listen to unlike some of them.

He will really be missed by a lot of people. There's only one Peter Sherlock.

Latest posts

Back