Giggling Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Is it me or has she got even more irritating? I usually watch the fashion on Friday hour at 5 but I'd switched off even before it had officially got going (started early). Why on earth is she constantly giggling like some demented schoolgirl? I also can't cope with her keep gasping when she sees the models wearing her crap clothes. Arrgghh!

I'm afraid she's the one guest I can't watch. I was channel hopping, spotted that she was on and quickly moved to another channel. She comes over here so much, she must have a British Airways season ticket!

Totally agree Bensmum. I usually put QVC on for a bit of background noise whem i'm ironing but I can't bear her talking at 100 miles an hour and gigling like she's on a date! Couldn't stand it even as background noise so turned over to listen to Pavers instead.....much more bearable ( and that's saying something cos Julie Peasgood was presenting)

Her clothes are grossly overpriced, that's all I know. They are no different most of them to the Slinky type clothes that they sell on Ideal World and even they are overpriced! Kim's clothes are the sort of thing you would expect to find in Peacock's or Bon Marche.

The woman is irritating but you just have to ponder on the fact that she must be doing something right. Somebody must be buying the stuff or she wouldn't be over here by the minute.

I just bought the denim leggings. It has almost 5 out of 5 star reviews. I wouldn't usually spend £26 on a pair of leggings but the cheap supermarket ones only have a limited life and fade quite quickly. I'll be interested to see what these ones are like

My teenage nieces giggle like she does when they've had a glass of wine. I don't think this is an excuse for a middle-aged woman (she must be in her 40's ?).

My sister used to buy her clothes but has stopped because (1) they have almost doubled in price over the past 6 years or so and (2) a couple of black garments washed out into a dirty brown colour within a year (DSis did expect a longer shelf life from them).

I met a woman last year who wears Kim & Co trousers and she well and truly demonstrated the "camel toe" effect. As my brother said - "can you lip-read ?".

Linda xx

Watching with sound off !! But good heavens look at the botox. Her forehead is set solid

I was channel hopping and all I heard was the inane giggle which acted like a 3 minute warning that inflammable, overpriced , luridly patterned polyester was about to appear. I would rather watch News 24 and depress myself than endure giggling Kim.

I am watching a lot of telly at the moment as have a horrilbe lingering chest infection so have been seeing far too much QVC!!

She must have a helluva deal going with qvc for her to have 9 slots over a 2 day period. I always thought fashion designers (proper ones anyway) had a winter and a summer collection - but the bunch that invades us from across the pond, oh yes and Michelle Grope, seem to churn out 'new designs' in the same sweaty fabric every couple of months, always in time for their next appearance. How these people find the time to sit and 'design' when they are always travelling from one qvc country to another is beyond me !

Kim always switches to auto pilot when describing her clothes, if you really listen to what she says its as though she has memorised a script and is never distracted, whatever the presenters say. I saw her 'in the flesh' a few years ago at a qvc fashion event and she just couldn't inter-act with the public at all . When asked questions she gave one word replies, and appeared only comfortable when she was 'performing'. As for her recent floral offerings, which age group is she appealing to ? because its the sort of stuff that even charity shops have trouble offloading.

Her red roses ensemble is the same I had 15+ years ago, long sleeve top and maxi skirt. A look ok then, I think, well I did get compliments, but not a look I would repeat today. Purchased from either Bon Marche or Matalan.

:mysmilie_844: I've just cheered out loud. The last show of 2011. :mysmilie_864: Thank god for that!! :mysmilie_866: :mysmilie_852:

Latest posts

Back