Price Drop TV inaccurate selling patter on 24carat gold FINISH neckchain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Shame on Adam Heppenstall for describing a male golden neck chain as 24 carat, without mentioning that it is a gold FINISH neck chain. Anyone blind or with vision issues would think that it IS real 24 carat gold. Is this not a clear case of mis-selling? I think this is another low-blow from the Sit-Up Network. Filthy, rotten CHEATING Barstalls!

presenters_adamheppenstall.jpg

Cowboy Shopping Channel Presenter

It'll go like the other complaints they have received about the sh!t up channels... NOTHING will happen! I know, I sent one in and they refused to do anything!

It'll go like the other complaints they have received about the sh!t up channels... NOTHING will happen! I know, I sent one in and they refused to do anything!

Not all complaints go misheard. How do I know? Well, it's confidential until wednesday, but you will see that a complaint has been uphelp to them.

I'm now suspecting that someone has specifically forced the presenters to avoid mentioning the word 'finish' because this specific form of misdescription has happened elsewhere with other presenters and other gold finish products (watches, bracelets, etc.) on Price-drop in particular.

Also do we know that a "24 carat gold finish" is real gold plating or just gold paint that looks like 24 carat gold, because if something was actually plated with real 24 carat gold they would make a big issue of it (as they sometimes do)?

Gold finish is REAL gold, but so thin, that it costs next to nothing. I suppose they are doing more finished/ plated items, so they are more affordable for people.

Latest posts

Back