December newsletter/Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Just got around to reading the newsletter email, and notice there is a LG TSV Tuesday. Are the pictures shown (for all the TSV's) the actual TSV itself?! Or are they just random products by that brand? If anyone has details of what bag it is I would be most grateful for the share please :up:

Hi, despite receiving various emails from QVC, I don't receive the newsletter (I have tried talking to various people there but they apparently don't know what I'm talking about) so would you mind posting a link please? I'd like to see what the tsv looks like even though I tend to buy only when there is a LG 70 % off sale!

http://qvc-email.com/go.asp?/bQVC001/mMPZB8XM1/uELGQ4/x3I4L9XM1

Try that. On my phone at mo but if it doesn't work I will try from laptop later. It looks like the large Anna quilted lips, think it's around £270 on LG site. Would be interested to know what colours they have, how much, and how many easy pays!!! Don't think I want it, I may just hold my breath and see what other offers she has. Think she's mainly on during the day though. Tut, pesky work! :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Don't forget her sale will be coming up on her website over christmas, i want the Carmella hope it is in the sale :cheeky:

I am trying to hold out for the sale too!! We're hoping to go to London a few days before xmas, I'm wondering if the sale will be on then? Last year I had the extra large quilted lips Jenny for a really good price. I have bought one bag and one purse this year but there's always room for more! Can't remember what the Carmella looks like. Off for a sneaky look!

I am trying to hold out for the sale too!! We're hoping to go to London a few days before xmas, I'm wondering if the sale will be on then? Last year I had the extra large quilted lips Jenny for a really good price. I have bought one bag and one purse this year but there's always room for more! Can't remember what the Carmella looks like. Off for a sneaky look!

You can turn the sides up so you get more room, want it for work if its a good price fingers and toes crossed.

Oh I remember it now! Have always fancied it in red. It's very lush! My next LG is going to be red, I know that much! Oh well, I shall wait with baited breath to see if she can tempt me with anything on Tuesday...if not I will be paying her a visit in London, hehe!

House of Fraser also reduce LG during their sale and there are often good bargains to be had on their EBay outlet store

Latest posts

Back