Keith Tomlin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
WOW fantastic to see Keith Tomlin back on QVC, IMO one of the best Technology experts ever, and to make it perfect Julian working with him tonight!

Talking of teacher's gifts, it was on the news today that postmen will no longer be allowed to accept Xmas tips of more than £30.

What!! Does anyone on here tip the postman £30? or am I the only scrooge. I don't tip my postman or the dustmen. Our dustman don't go out of their way anyway. :mysmilie_493:

What!! Does anyone on here tip the postman £30? or am I the only scrooge. I don't tip my postman or the dustmen. Our dustman don't go out of their way anyway. :mysmilie_493:

because my dustmen come at the crack of dawn, i never see them so i have always left them a pack of beer. the last 2 years, they haven't taken it :( is it some health and safety thing?? not sure what the going rate is for postmen. i've been thinking about it as i actually have a nice one now.

I actually do tip my postman as he is very good at Hiding my Q parcels if he notices my Hubby`s car on the drive.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back