My first qvc post! Hello everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kat73

Guest Shopper
Hello to fellow fans of QVC. I stumbled on this site by accident and really enjoyed reading some of the threads. I will get a few QVC gripes off my chest...here goes. I find Alison young's voice annoying, she gabbles too much. I think Julia Roberts was stunning when she was a bit heavier, her face looks older now she has lost weight. I can't watch Simon Wilson. How can they sell perfume and food on TV, and blimey the food is expensive. Love Kipling but wish they would stop doing inferior "made for qvc" bags. That's Jude an excuse for not good enough for their stores. Love Bobbi Brown but rubbish excuse for no TSV( Paul keeps saying its so they can do anniversary special sets. I think its something to do with Estée Lauder, when you buy direct from BB website the paperwork and invoice say Estée Lauder on, and I read an old thread about aveda stopping the TSV's when they were bought by Estée Lauder. Do BB think doing a TSV is down market or something? Also wish Jill Franks would stop saying she's known Paul for 20 years!

Hello Kat73.
I hope you have as much fun here as I do.
I also hope you feel better for getting all that off your chest lol

hello and welcome, I too found this forum by accident and love it as it is a mine of information, makes me laugh out loud (and spit coffee\wine on my laptop at times!). Have fun here.

Welcome from me too. You sound as though you'll fit right in here! Have fun.

Hello Kat, I too am new to the forum so when I joined was not aware of other threads from some time ago,it is refreshing to find people with the same views,particulary AY as I thought I was on my own,I agree that it would be nice to have a bobbi brown TSV as they have them on Q in America .Hope you enjoy reading all the posts on here,I have also found it very helpful to get item numbers for certain things before they are aired.
Lynn

hi kat :) AY's voice is annoying?? come on, i'm sure you can do better than that:angel:

Hello to fellow fans of QVC. I stumbled on this site by accident and really enjoyed reading some of the threads. I will get a few QVC gripes off my chest...here goes. I find Alison young's voice annoying, she gabbles too much. I think Julia Roberts was stunning when she was a bit heavier, her face looks older now she has lost weight. I can't watch Simon Wilson. How can they sell perfume and food on TV, and blimey the food is expensive. Love Kipling but wish they would stop doing inferior "made for qvc" bags. That's Jude an excuse for not good enough for their stores. Love Bobbi Brown but rubbish excuse for no TSV( Paul keeps saying its so they can do anniversary special sets. I think its something to do with Estée Lauder, when you buy direct from BB website the paperwork and invoice say Estée Lauder on, and I read an old thread about aveda stopping the TSV's when they were bought by Estée Lauder. Do BB think doing a TSV is down market or something? Also wish Jill Franks would stop saying she's known Paul for 20 years!

Welcome and thanks for the name-check in your first post, even if it was just a typo!

Jude xx

Hello Kat, I too am new to the forum so when I joined was not aware of other threads from some time ago,it is refreshing to find people with the same views,particulary AY as I thought I was on my own,I agree that it would be nice to have a bobbi brown TSV as they have them on Q in America .Hope you enjoy reading all the posts on here,I have also found it very helpful to get item numbers for certain things before they are aired.

Lynn

Welcome Kat, its a great forum.

Lynn, don't worry that you might be repeating subjects that have been aired. Anyone who starts a thread takes a risk it might be a flop and gets no replies, or might have been done before and you get some mean responses. You also learn who to avoid.

Latest posts

Back