Decleor advice please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
Are Decleor face products worth a try? I used hydra floral a long time ago but didn't like the smell so that put me off trying anything else.There are so many others available though such as experience de l'age and skin renewal products,but are they cutting edge in the world of skincare such as Gatineau and Elemis? I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this. thanks in advance. :sun:

I like their cleansers, toner, masques, aromessences and night balms but I also find the smell of hyrdra florel offputting. I've used the Experience D'Age eye cream and quite liked it.

Quite a lot of their things bring me up in an allergy of itchy, angry red blisters, particularly the oils, night balms & body lotion.
The only thing that doesn't cause some sort of reaction is Hydrafloral.

I quite like Decleor and I really love their prolagene gel. It's the best after sun in the world. I gave some to a friend who had a nasty reaction to a lumpectomy and it really helped her cope with the healing process. I found it really helped when I suffered from acne with the healing process. I often use it under my moisturiser instead of a serum.

It's the one Decleor product I would never be without but perhaps isn't something I would use every day.

I also like Hydra Floral and the Aromessences.

I really like Decleor things - I've had various sets and I love the aromessences, night balms and hand cream! Gone for the latest TSV. I might even be going more over to Decleor now than Elemis. The day and night creams just don't last 5 minutes now (Elemis) even though I use a small amount they seem to be gone in a flash! and more Decleor sets feature the Hydra floral cream now (or so it seems lol), the Decleor balms last aaaaaaaaaaagges, plus you can get them for a reasonable price from Cheap Smells if the set you want/TSV doesn't include it.

The one thing that does confuse me a bit about Decleor is the ranges - all in the same colour tubes and not very clear to me about what they all do (probably just me!!), they could be a lot clearer/colour coded.

Latest posts

Back