Christmas Gift Ideas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I'm sure it's useful but if someone gave me a Morphy Richards Cordless 2 in 1 Lightweight Stick Vacuum with Docking Station + tools for Christmas, they would find it being "docked" somewhere that would make their eyes water and well before the second easy-pay was due! :doh:

Yes I agree. If someone, in particular my husband, bought it for me I would 'stick' it right up .......... :angry:

I'm sure it's useful but if someone gave me a Morphy Richards Cordless 2 in 1 Lightweight Stick Vacuum with Docking Station + tools for Christmas, they would find it being "docked" somewhere that would make their eyes water and well before the second easy-pay was due! :doh:

Would it be switched on at the time?

Exactly what I said to DH when it came on screen!

I'd add 'twist' - stick, twist, dock!
Mission accomplished lol

I really don't understand any of this, but I am beginning to think that I should not give the vac to my OH for Xmas. Does this mean I should wait until her birthday a few weeks later?

I really don't understand any of this, but I am beginning to think that I should not give the vac to my OH for Xmas. Does this mean I should wait until her birthday a few weeks later?

Why not save it for Valentines Day?

Great idea, I wish I'd thought of that.

(Another post has intervened, I meant saving it for Valentines Day)

I think you'd be setting yourself up for a DIY sex change if you presented your other half with that on Feb 14th !

I have asked hubby for a new Hoover for xmas but he refused :-( I have enough luxury, I need practical!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have asked hubby for a new Hoover for xmas but he refused :-( I have enough luxury, I need practical!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have a friend who buys her OH a lorry load of manure every Christmas -at his request, I might add!

I think my aversion to practical presents may stem from when my right hand was in a splint for several weeks, the first Mr Frazzled to get frizzled bought me a sponge mop with a wire handle that could be slid into the splint so I could do the washing up - bless!

I think it would be a fab present

IF

You were the only one to use it .... everyday! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back