Who will be next?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
A few weeks ago we knew that Charlie McArdle was leaving soon, then recently we heard about Peter Sherlock. You will not believe who has officially left now! :'( I actually can't believe it. LISA CELISSE!!

As you may know from my post yesturday about her on gala bingo, I looked to see if Lisa or Mike was on, and I saw her again. So I messaged her on the show (and the presenters read can see the messages on the online chat room)

Me: You are my favourite assistant on bid tv. When will you be on next?
Lisa: I have officially left! I have no plans to go back.
Other presenter (not knowing what we're on about): Left what?
Lisa: Er....erm.. Shopping!

I'm sorry, but I think they have lost 3 of THE BEST presenters/ assistants they have.

Charlie - Down to earth, always truthful
Peter- Always bubbly and smiley, and truthful.
Lisa: Always happy, cheery and has never had a bad word against anybody.

It is a real shame we are losing these 3.

Last edited:
People move on. It's called having a career move. It happens a lot in business. Get used to it.

....I was stating an opinion. It's a forum. People are allowed to form opinions. Come on get with it, Benny!

Could the S*hit-Up Network be going tits up? It's slightly odd to see three presenters go at once! Perhaps they know something we don't!

....I was stating an opinion. It's a forum. People are allowed to form opinions. Come on get with it, Benny!

Could the S*hit-Up Network be going tits up? It's slightly odd to see three presenters go at once! Perhaps they know something we don't!

"People move on. It's called having a career move. It happens a lot in business. Get used to it. " That's hardly a stamement. More like a "lets wind ben up" move.

Obviously people move on in life, but I was just pointing out that it's 3 of the best ones.

Don't start stiring things up, as it isn't going tits up (in the way you mean it), as Peter Sherlock is just moving to the buying team, and Charlie has always wanted to own a cake shop.

Do these presenters know something we don't? I know situps said, a while back, that they were trimming down but rats and sinking ships spring to mind

Hey young Benny... I have tights older than you, don't be so rude to the other posters Most of them are watching situps long after your mother has sent you to bed

"People move on. It's called having a career move. It happens a lot in business. Get used to it. " You think this was called for then?

I give people respect, but if they are rude and arrogant, they will loose it, despite their age.

"People move on. It's called having a career move. It happens a lot in business. Get used to it. " You think this was called for then?

I give people respect, but if they are rude and arrogant, they will loose it, despite their age.

My comment was not rude and arrogant. I am sorry that you interpreted it that way, Benny. I was stating a fact as someone who has worked in retail. You are being a tad over-sensitive.

Do these presenters know something we don't? I know situps said, a while back, that they were trimming down but rats and sinking ships spring to mind

Hey young Benny... I have tights older than you, don't be so rude to the other posters Most of them are watching situps long after your mother has sent you to bed

Sorry to take this thread off topic, but Tasi, are you not being rude to another poster yourself here? Downright rude if I'll be honest!

My comment was not rude and arrogant. I am sorry that you interpreted it that way, Benny. I was stating a fact as someone who has worked in retail. You are being a tad over-sensitive.

The use of a string of simple sentances makes it come across as abrupt, as I'm sure you meant it that way, and "Get used to it" doesn't make it sound any better. And I didn't mean that specific post as being arrogant, I was just stating my opinion over all your comments towards me in the past few weeks.

Sorry to take this thread off topic, but Tasi, are you not being rude to another poster yourself here? Downright rude if I'll be honest!

She is allowed to, as she is older than me. As she said, I should have respect for older people, but they don't have to show any towards me. Lmao! :p I'll rise above it, but thanks for that merryone :)

I have to agree, don't see what age has to do with it :thinking: Benny may be younger but I don't find him to be rude

Anyways, let's not all fall out over this

I have to agree, don't see what age has to do with it :thinking: Benny may be younger but I don't find him to be rude

Anyways, let's not all fall out over this

Thanks, Bexi. - I just want to say to everyone that if you do think I come across as rude, I appologise, but I am not trying to come across that way. If I disagree with what somebody has said, I think it's fair to be able to comment againt their opinion. (It is a forum after all). I personally find a couple of people on the forum irritating, but I like to think that I'd keep personal comments like that to myself.

Quite right, in general, respect has to be earned, not demanded!

Anyway, peace out...

Quite right :) I always treat people with respect, but when they treat me like dirt, I don't see why they should have the respect. But as you say, StumpyB, I'm happy to forget about the comment.

Latest posts

Back