Allison Young's Lady GaGa outfit!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbell

Registered Shopper
Leighton Denny said that next time he is on he would get AY to dress like Lady GaGa then he said she's not far off it tonight!

darn it! wish i'd seen it. the creation that is.

She looked as though she'd just chucked on random items of clothing she'd found on the floor of her wardrobe. What a mess. She should invest part of her salary on a decent stylist.

Did anyone see her on the Thornton's hour stuffing her face with chocolates? She couldn't answer Craig's questions her gob was so full of them. She was all over Craig, hugging him and calling him her 'work husband - along with Charlie'. He alluded to the fact that he'd tried to woo her several years back but got nowhere and the next thing he knew she was getting married to a footballer. It was weird seeing her in a different context - she came across as being genuinely affectionate.

Must go and look that one up DFC! I like Aly, and all those that meet her in the flesh say how lovely she is. Maybe she's not a natural at her job? :what: haha! Although saying that, I enjoy watching her, I just take it all with a pinch of salt. I would rather watch someone with a personality and familiarity than some false, annoying bimbo with a perma-grin and tan to match!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I also like her. I can see why she irritates people but I don't thin QVC would be the same without her. She'd been alluding to fancying Craig on one of the Decleor shows too.

He no doubt lured her with chocs and sweets.

I have seen that outfit quite a few times. The dress is too short, makes her legs look short and dumpy especially with the Emu boots. The ruffles oh dear, now her shug was not the use big light silver puffed sleeve which was different.

It was Julian who she called her work husband not Craig.

I didn't hear the Lady Gaga comment but I do think that Leighton is allowed to get away with comments that others would not. The two of them have a good rapport with the hand model girlie stuck in the middle saying next to nowt.

Did anyone see her on the Thornton's hour stuffing her face with chocolates? She couldn't answer Craig's questions her gob was so full of them. She was all over Craig, hugging him and calling him her 'work husband - along with Charlie'. He alluded to the fact that he'd tried to woo her several years back but got nowhere and the next thing he knew she was getting married to a footballer. It was weird seeing her in a different context - she came across as being genuinely affectionate.

sounds like she was drunk. craig???? what was she doing on the thorntons show? please don't tell me she's now the resident choklit expert as well.........:sad:

sounds like she was drunk. craig???? what was she doing on the thorntons show? please don't tell me she's now the resident choklit expert as well.........:sad:
I was Julian, not Craig.

She was on the show, plugging the next hour and the midnight TSV. They normally do this from the studio they're doing the show from but she turned up in the one Julian was based in and couldn't resist stuffing her mouth with chocolates.

Ah poor Alison, she had two chocolates when she appeared on the Julian Thornton's show. For all her dress fopauxs... I would much prefer to watch Alison rather than some of the other egotistical diva presenters. She is by no means perfect but imho she is more natural than some of the other female presenters....

I was Julian, not Craig.

She was on the show, plugging the next hour and the midnight TSV. They normally do this from the studio they're doing the show from but she turned up in the one Julian was based in and couldn't resist stuffing her mouth with chocolates.

In her defence (that's a novel concept) she did only have two choccies. The guest who came on before her took away a whole trayful !

In her defence (that's a novel concept) she did only have two choccies. The guest who came on before her took away a whole trayful !
I tuned in midway and she 'literally' couldn't answer Julian's questions and was pointing to her mouth which was full of chocs. She was quite endearing really and it was nice to see her hugging him.

Latest posts

Back