Emu tsv 12/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fancy the slippers but have to say I've become really wary of Emus. I bought some Bearpaws from TKMaxx and they saved my feet last winter. I picked up a pair of Emus from natureshop for 35£ and they are not in any way waterproof. Just taking the dog into the garden on a damp day or, like today, with a smattering of snow on the grass and my socks are soaked. Thankfully whether they're waterproof or not isn't an issue with the slippers but at this rate all the one's I have are good for is house shoes, anyway.

My feet want them.... What price are they usually going for? I've seen them for 42£, it's probably unlikely to be less than that?!

Last edited:
They had them last week on Amazon, Amazon prime for about £35 I think it was, obviously with free P&P too! I bet QVC don't beat that :sad:

I just checked my QVC account and last year they were £32.19 without postage and £37.14 including P&P. Wonder how much they will ask this year?

I really love mine and could be talked into another pair :cheeky:

It depends on which size you want - the cheapest in size 5 is £44 on Amazon - therefore still £40 will the extra 10% off. If you are size 3 or 4 they are a good price :dull: I think I will wait to see what QVC offer.

I think they were also on easy pay last year - but my memory is not so good these days :thinking:

These look exactly the same as last years tsv.I think they were the Jolie slipper.I paid £32 for mine.I can't see what's different!
they are cosy,warm and very comfortable,Iwill go for these....much better than their boots!

I ordered the charcoal in size 3 last night for £31.50 from Amazon, should be delivered today YAY!!!

I thought they looked the same Queenie :hi:

I've had a look on Amazon and the size 5's seemed more expensive than other sizes. Think I'll see what QVC come up with, if my poor cold tootsies can last that long:mysmilie_10:

They are the Jolie slippers that I am wearing on a daily basis at the moment. They are wonderful ! A shop in my local high street also sells them for £40 ( without P&P ) . I fancy +++ another pair in charcoal .

TSV and provisional price (to be confirmed on the day) is

Emu Ladies Jolie Sheepskin Slipper for £39.58 plus P&P (Normal QVC price £ 47.50)

Latest posts

Back