Youthful Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IceT

Registered Shopper
I don't tend to watch her as she isn't my favourite presenter by any means. Actually I find her presenting style a bit pushy and a tad unsophisticated :angel:

However, happened to see her blog and she has a recent post with a piccie of herself and her daughter (when she was a baby, 22years ago):
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/debbie_flint...erfly-effect-and-benton-in-richmond-park.html .

Debbie has hardly aged at all! Unless I am mistaken, I think she is in her mid to late forties, but I think she can easily pass for mid to late thirties. She is an attractive lady and she must take good care of herself, but she really looks very much the same as that photo taken 22 years ago. Lucky her!

Either that, or it's time to get some new specs :cool:

I thought she looked 50 - 52.
I find her "common as muck" and as to her presenting style..................Market stallholder.
Sorry my view.

I have watched her since the start of QVC. Herself teamed with Paul Lavers was unmissable telly - sadly no more. I remember she had this 'thing' for cartouche egyptian pendants etc saying to the gallery on air "quick order me this before they sell out" at the time customers having only 1 option to order (0800 no q-cut) and if that was engaged you were stumped! LOL

She continued to do a fantastic job during her shopping channel hopping, IW, in particular. TBH, QVC of today has no more freedom for presenters to have fun like they did then, and Debbie was a great prankster on air.

Xmas days were a video loop of carols (remember Katie John's little pop video) LOL and bloopers. QVC wouldn't dare do that now! - a waste of selling space! Debbie has done a great job through the years. 'better to be market stall than prissy and arrogant' Well done to her.

I have watched her since the start of QVC. Herself teamed with Paul Lavers was unmissable telly - sadly no more. I remember she had this 'thing' for cartouche egyptian pendants etc saying to the gallery on air "quick order me this before they sell out" at the time customers having only 1 option to order (0800 no q-cut) and if that was engaged you were stumped! LOL

She continued to do a fantastic job during her shopping channel hopping, IW, in particular. TBH, QVC of today has no more freedom for presenters to have fun like they did then, and Debbie was a great prankster on air.

Xmas days were a video loop of carols (remember Katie John's little pop video) LOL and bloopers. QVC wouldn't dare do that now! - a waste of selling space! Debbie has done a great job through the years. 'better to be market stall than prissy and arrogant' Well done to her.

Thats a matter of opinion. I suppose if you identify with the common touch she might be appealing :0)

I can't help but like Debbie. No airs and graces and doesn't claim to have every product QVC stocks at home.

I can't help but like Debbie. No airs and graces and doesn't claim to have every product QVC stocks at home.

Me too. She has a wicked laugh - like a witches cackle !. She is too pushy at times and I don't like the way she fakes surprise "How much ?"

She was on the Alpha H show tonight saying her youthful appearance is down to her avoidance of the sun. I've never really warmed to her but I can't say I dislike her either. However, I don't think I've ever bought anything during one of her hours.

She's not my favourite presenter because basically she spouts any old crap to get sales but I have to say she has amazing skin and is a very good looking woman. Probably good genes and being slightly on the chunky side has helped to keep her fizzog youthful and avoid the haggard look so favoured now by Miss Piggy. :tongue:

I didn't like her the first time around AT ALL.I didn't like her anymore when she first returned.

However I have warmed to her.I still don't like the fake gasps and OTT selling - but do find her quite informative - she always says what size she is,what size she would take in this shoe etc...and I find her quite honest,in some areas.

Latest posts

Back