Lulu Guiness Tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm - hope you've found out the details now. I have recently discovered 'used' LG bags are still as lushcious and save you a few bob! ;)

However, my money is safe this time. Saving it to go to a store and choose something special from the sale - Wooh ooh!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think it's SO boring.
I had a bag exactly like that back in the sixties, a black patent one.

LG was going through her TSV sales pitch and she ended her spiel with: "It's such an investment".

Excuse me Lulu, but WHAT????
You mean you'll invest the money raked in by this massive one day sale of your overpriced tat on QVC?

I can't see it being an investment in any other way.:down:

Its made especially for QVC. Which means cheaper and not the usual quality.

Have to say never been interested in her range, I have stopped and looked in House of Fraser but its a case of 'move along nothing to see'.

I bought a large Anna - half leather and half velvet, for £98 delivered from Cocosa last month and it is beautiful, the black velvet is soooo sumptuous. Can't wait to use it. Investmant-wise they sell really well on ebay so once you're bored with a bag you can recoup 50-75% of the cost the same isn't true of other bag ranges from QVC..a used Tignanello might raise a tenner if you're lucky.

I've never paid full price for a LG bag and if I got my wish for the January sale it'd be a winter floral wanda - fingers crossed.

Jude xx

I am in no danger of buying anything LG, I can't listen to the twee lady. I did have a quick look at the TSV and to be honest I would feel cheated if I paid £25 for it...I will stick with my (chuck everything into) Kipling bag....

It looks just like the one B&W does with the chain and a tacky flower bag charm/keyfob on it. Cheap and nasty.

I'm not good in a situation I find amusing - if I actually saw someone with the "Jewellery Shop" bag (£290)... :mysmilie_19:

Mind you some of my spending habits would be seen as wasteful by many :giggle:

It looks almost exactly like some I've seen in my local Factory Shop for £12. No one would know the difference when you see it out and about. And it even has the heavy handle she waffled on about. They probably all come from the same Chinese factory.

I do like the look of her bags but really could not afford £300 for a handbag :thinking:

But spending over £40 on the tiny little keyring is really taking the pi**

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'd never spend that amount on a handbag, designer or not. All I need is a straightforward bag in which to carry my essentials and I'm not bothered whether it's a recognised designer one or not. And to be honest, I'd never heard of Lulu Guiness until I encountered her on QVC. The most I've ever spent on a bag is when I bought a Kipling Fairfax and it's my every day bag and has been for months. Up until then I sported a £10 leather bag, which is still going strong.

Still ........ it'd be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

Comparing LG bags to the plastic tat Butler knocks out is like comparing Lambrini to Champagne!! If you have actually seen and used a Lulu bag in real life you would appreciate the quality. I have several but the last one I bought had been used once and is still in perfect condition, not to mention less expensive. I like the lady, I love her uniqueness. I love the products. I work hard and see nothing wrong with treating myself to things I enjoy :) We all have different tastes, and I like having stuff that not many others have. But that's just me, a big LG fan, loud and proud!! :D And Jude, I adore that bag too ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I actually dont mind the look of the bag, BUT am a wary of the chain handle, because chains are heeeeaaaavy, and add to the weight of the bag. I like the stone colour for the summer, but a chain handle on a naked shoulder ? I dont think so. My money is safe.

Latest posts

Back