Carl Pillington QVC Bucket List

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Carl and Ricky on BBC. Carl said he hated this part of the job the most having to go on and sell(his dvd). Then Ricky said QVC and Carl's bucket list having to go on there and sell the dvd.

What do you think? We've had nearly everyone and their granny on selling cds and dvds etc.

I'd love to see Karl Pilkington on QVC, he'd just subtly turn everything on it's head in his own inimitable style..I doubt he'd ever do it, but you never know...

I spelt his name wrong as well, it's actually Karl Pilkington - a sidekick of Ricky Gervais. I've only seen him being interviewed but he does a funny travel programme on Sky.

Ah that would explain it. I'm allergic to Ricky Gervais. There are very few people in this world that I can't stand but he's one of them.

Me three - Ricky Gervais is one of the few people who when the come on tv I have to actually switch off.

me as well, I used to find "the Office" funny but he just is so samey and smug, he seems to be on every other chat show at the moment too. Have

Question answered re Karl thingy. I won't ever have heard of him as I echo all of the above about Ricky Gervais. He actually gives me the creeps. Slimy oink!

here i am in my third incarnation - i don't like RG either and also thought it was just me. never heard of the other one.

Latest posts

Back