The crap Avalanche Game turns into Deal, No Deal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
James Russell and the ditzy assistant draws out the avalanche game concept by turning it into Deal, No Deal, complete with a red telephone, some kind of *anker character and crappy acting and feigned surprise exclamations.

It's just crap and designed to make people think they are getting better deals because of the fake 'random' aspect of it. The presenter knows exactly what order the merchandise is going to be sold. Making the assistant 'choose' the box or the product is pointless, particularly as she can't act for toffee.

This would be considered a cowboy practice if replicated on a market stall in the high street.

I think it stinks Sit Up Network. Just stinks.

bigstockphoto_Cowboy_With_Pistol_7579024.jpg

I watched a bit of "Jewellery Jeopardy" earlier out of sheer curiosity/terror (delete as appropriate) though I've now stopped watching in fear of my own sanity; it's just like watching a car crash in that you know you shouldn't watch but the sheer awfulness compels you to look, if just for a few seconds. And don't they know that Deal or No Deal isn't nearly as good as it used to be; it seems that they are four years too late in jumping on that particular bandwagon and missed the bus as a consequence.

No Deal.

Oh... you mean Russell doesn't work on a market stall during the week? I do so agree with you about the assistants 'choosing' the next item. If the situps MUST use this daft idea then get someone who can act to do it. If you put no brain Russell and foot in mouth Simon with a bird brain assistant them people are going to switch off in droves

Latest posts

Back