Ojon Denis...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Having not seen him for at least 12 months I couldn't believe how different he looks compared to then. Slimmer, no significant muscle (that pumped look gone) greyer, skin not so tanned..and his mood a little sad. Then I read this...
http://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.com/2010/05/silvana-former-ojon-lady-is-here-to.html

Its no wonder he is sad. Forgive me if his divorce has been discussed before. I always wondered where his wife disappeared to!

Good luck to you Denis

Having not seen him for at least 12 months I couldn't believe how different he looks compared to then. Slimmer, no significant muscle (that pumped look gone) greyer, skin not so tanned..and his mood a little sad. Then I read this...
http://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.com/2010/05/silvana-former-ojon-lady-is-here-to.html

Its no wonder he is sad. Forgive me if his divorce has been discussed before. I always wondered where his wife disappeared to!

Good luck to you Denis

If I'm reading it right. Dennis had an affair???

I couldn't read the link (work firewalls!) but, I know this has been discussed before and I think it was his wife who cheated on him (crazy woman!!)

If I'm reading it right. Dennis had an affair???

No she ran off with her trainer boyfriend, he is the one who got her into body building.

It has been discussed many times on QVC US community board, then someone who knew Denis posted to clear up the whole thing. They have been divorced for about 3 years or so now. Then Denis sold to Estee Lauder and she took him to court again demanding more money. He did give her a cut of the sale but she wanted more. His brother in law still appeared with Denis on QVC long after he divorced his wife.

Having not seen him for at least 12 months I couldn't believe how different he looks compared to then. Slimmer, no significant muscle (that pumped look gone) greyer, skin not so tanned..and his mood a little sad.

Even so I'd be delighted to find him in my Christmas stocking.

I like Denis and I'm pleased he's back presenting Ojon. I thought we might have lost him now Estee Lauder are pulling the strings.

Last edited:
estee lauder are making sure we dont get our hands on the restorative treatment in any tsv's. the restorative treatment is by far the best item ojon sell and the price has gone through the roof for it sold singly!

Anyone tried the mascara? I'm thinking ebay will be awash with them next week onwards.

Jude xx

Anyone tried the mascara? I'm thinking ebay will be awash with them next week onwards.

Jude xx

I agree. Treatment mascaras is all well and good, but who needs it with Mally Mascara around, and if women ain't got the lashes get falsies!

I think, to be fair, he was just tied, exhausted even
3 years after all since his divorce
and he has had a relationship since
and yes, he cheated too

Last edited:
Was it Sylvana who used to come with him to QVC in the early days? Who ever she was, she used to wear dresses that were shorter than things that others would wear as tops:tongue:

I thought he was wearing a wedding ring when I saw him on the launch show but I must have been mistaken.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back