Catherine's forehead

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Watching the morning show. Catherines's forehead seems to be almost set solid. It looks really weird & quite frankly abnormal.

i noticed that she has a lovely smile and dimples but the forehead looks incredibly smooth...

i hope not plastic surgery is a slippery slope. catherine you dont need it love,
lulu was really looking like she's had a heavy top up yesterday she looked really overdone!

I'm sort of growing my fringe out, but what I'm not liking is being able to see the lines on my forehead. I shall leave my fringe growing for maybe another month or so, and then if I'm still not happy about the forehead thing, I shall have my fringe cut again.

I'm not anti botox at all, but don't fancy having it in my forehead.

I'm not one for presenter bashing for the sake of it, but Oh Lordy! CH's hair is embarrassingly awful! Not a great advert for the Ojon presentation at all. When she demonstrated the shine on her hair due to the product, I nearly laughed out loud. There was no shine and is it even her hair?

Blimey she's only 40 or will be shortly. Potentially she could be having botox or another 40 years -is there any medical evidence to show that pro-longed use is safe ?

I sometimes think I might try it when the times comes that I "need" it but I imagine it becomes addictive in that once you've seen the results you'd want more and more.

Linda xx

Nearly 40? Wow, she looks Good...but then again, I'm nearly 40, and just beginning to get v. faint lines on my forehead. Right now, I am upping the ante by using a facial brush when cleansing (just a cheap bodyshop job, and not the clarisonix which I really want) and a facial massager which is like a little roller that I use in various directions on my face while watching telly. Have also been using the Akin oils. Considering that the presenters have access to so many products, you would think they would look good without resorting to notice.

Hmmm, maybe it's a case of less is more!

Catherine is a totally stunning girl but she's obviously got some insecurities and is definately lacking in self confidence. Her hair used to be lovely, yet she's spoilt it with the false look. She also feels the need to big herself up all the time. She makes comments on twitter that just do not do herself any favours. She tweeted a picture of herself the other day, then tweeted that 'a few' people where getting her confused with her daughter - actually 1 person tweeted that as tongue in cheek.

Catherine WHY come across like that????? Froma male perspective you are a stunner! Less is more, trust me.

Go back to your natural look, be yourself and hopefully you'll find happiness - i'm available :sun:

give the girl a break, she is hitting 40 on her own, with a child/children (no idea how many)
she is part of the generation where women thought getting married was meant to be for a life and the reality is all so different. Being on your own is not that much fun if you much rather be part of a couple and maybe that is what she is missing. I have no idea if this is what she wants, as I do not know her, but I can understand her panic at hitting 40 and being on her own and thinking it must be something about her which would feed into her insecurities and consequently she is changing what she can about her

I too have noticed the insecure ramblings on Twitter. It comes across as really quite sad and desperate. I agree Viva, she is a stunning looking lass with a great figure, even before she lost weight. Now she just looks like a bimbo clinging onto her youth. It's common knowledge that men prefer their women au natrel (to a certain extent anyway!!!), I wish she would realise this as I do think she needs a man in her life.

As for all the presenters having had botox apart from the two old dames - surely they are not including Jilly, Cathy and Anne in that are they??! If so, JH in particular isn't a very good advert for it :smirk:

Edit to add: BTW WildRose her 'children' are grown up, her daughter is 17'ish and her son is in Uni. Approaching the 4-0 myself, I certainly didn't grow up expecting to be married as a right of passage. I can see where you're coming from in defending her, I just don't agree with the reasons you have stated, sorry! From her Twitter posts and baby talk (totally slily and nauseating beyond belief) she is just plain obsessed with herself. Never a good look in my opinion!

Last edited:
She was on this morning with Lenny and was doing her usual "I just love this" and "I have to order this". She even asked her friend Barbara (if she was watching obviously) to order her at least two different garments in every colour. Does she really think we came down in the last shower?

Latest posts

Back