XMAS easy pay code arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah, I've just got it as well.
Thought about using it, but the four things we wanted were all different, so the P&P was gonna be £17.30, so I haven't bothered.
If they had an offer of one P&P per order, they would have just had over a hundred quid of me, but because they are rip off merchants, they've had nothing.

Sorry to mention P&P charges, I know we've had 100's of threads on it in the past.

Got mine too. Might treat myself to the Lola Rose TSV if it isn't on easy pay and I get the job I went for yesterday

Haven't looked at my mail yet,so I don't know if I have one! I was having a look round clearance the other day and they were 2 or 3 pairs of suarti earrings I liked.I did think then I wonder if I'll get an easy pay code soon :tongue: but like its just been said the 3 P&P's puts me off :sad:

I got the code too, and there's two or three items I like in the jewellery last clicks, but its just not worth it when all that p&p is added. :angry:

I got one as well. Will use it for the Gatineau tsv if that isn't on easy pay. Bit annoyed though as I have done all my xmas shopping now - why didn't they send it earlier!

I got one too, there's a few things I'd like but when you add on the p and p it simply is not worth it. If Amazon can chuck a load of different stuff in one box why can't Q? well of course they could but p and p is a right little earner for them

I got the code via email too
Would rather have free p&p than EP
but I think too many people take advantage of the 30 day MBG when they get free p&p and use something for a month and then send it back

Me too. Seen as I have just stripped my hair to get it lighter, re-dyed it a 'light' shade which went really dark again, and am now on the verge of stripping it again, I think I should indulge in the HUGE Elasticiser :emo: haha!

Hubby's account (aka mine!) also got one. May get the large cinnamon YC jar set that I have been hankering after for a while.

We should all seriously complain to Q about the postage debacle. There is no other company I know of that make such a hash of their charges/packaging/delivery. Maybe we should get a petition together or something?! But then again, they have so much custom, and they would probably be happy to see the back of us ST lot!!!

I got one as well. Will use it for the Gatineau tsv if that isn't on easy pay. Bit annoyed though as I have done all my xmas shopping now - why didn't they send it earlier!

I agree rosey. I'll probably use mine for Mally tsv if it isn't on easy pay. Like nearly everyone I would have preferred free P&P.

As in previously, the code doesn't work for everybody. They obviously don't think it's worth investing in my custom. Oh dear. I won't sleep a wink tonight.

I got mine yesterday and ordered something this morning from work, which was useful seeing this post because I couldn't remember the code having received to email at home.

I haven't had one this time, it can't be that I don't spend enough, I shall spend less now lol

Just tried to use mine, but it says that I have to call, it won't work on the website. Yet the email says by phone or website. Strange.

Latest posts

Back